ThePlayer is a liar and on many girl's DO NOT SEE LIST!

Too hot in Houston now? Back to Austin
Let's leave out the "rough" language.

This is quite entertaining. Carry on....

sixx
Nobodys yet explained the wives and daddy thing ???????? Im interested, shit I might want a wife or two, then I can still on my ass lol ??????????????????
Nobodys yet explained the wives and daddy thing ???????? Im interested, shit I might want a wife or two, then I can still on my ass lol ?????????????????? Originally Posted by shayla84
also, still not sure how this is an alert. Hooker / John Drama is very much normal and nothing that the rest of us need to be alerted to.
Pimps and hoes
Let's leave out the "rough" language.

This is quite entertaining. Carry on....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Hey SIXX can you check the back room and see if my reviews are laying around some where?
Nobodys yet explained the wives and daddy thing ???????? Im interested, shit I might want a wife or two, then I can still on my ass lol ?????????????????? Originally Posted by shayla84
I'll explain the "daddy" thing for you Shayla...

also, still not sure how this is an alert. Hooker / John Drama is very much normal and nothing that the rest of us need to be alerted to. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Same post in San Antonio & Houston both got moved to COED. I'm sure that will happen here as well before long!
Ember can answer about wives and daddies and who 'our" reviews are. Waiting for her to hit this up .

Still looking bring me a bottle when you get a chance. I got one better than ember chilling right now
wait a minute wait a minute...why in the world would someone who has TRIED MANY times to play the "let me save a hoe" and have pretend relationships with hookers EVER call another hobbiest an asshole??? LOL the one individual who's only outlet to look for a wife is on a hooker board??? who has a long long history to chim in on subject matter that they have zero knowledge but to try and gain favor... (i know i know huge surprise on a hooker board) but really? that is such a tired play... be bold for once... shut the fuck up! ooorrr you can send me a message let me know where you want to meet up and you can share with me why you think i am an asshole and take care of it once and for all???
For obvious reasons (not an alert), this has been moved to coed.

sixx
wait a minute wait a minute...why in the world would someone who has TRIED MANY times to play the "let me save a hoe" and have pretend relationships with hookers EVER call another hobbiest an asshole??? LOL the one individual who's only outlet to look for a wife is on a hooker board??? who has a long long history to chim in on subject matter that they have zero knowledge but to try and gain favor... (i know i know huge surprise on a hooker board) but really? that is such a tired play... be bold for once... shut the fuck up! ooorrr you can send me a message let me know where you want to meet up and you can share with me why you think i am an asshole and take care of it once and for all??? Originally Posted by lasvegas
Those meetings in the church parking lot never end well.
ducking like a pro!? Originally Posted by The Player

Wait I thought ducking was one of those nuclear topics that we weren't supposed to talk about on the board

OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a min to stop laughing lol

Originally Posted by Still Looking

Originally Posted by Still Looking