It's catching up with him

Anyone notice that the former US Ambassador to Ukraine was DEPOSED by Shifty Adam Shit so that nobody could legally talk about what was said in the behind closed door meeting? Of course, that doesn't mean Adam Shit can't leak what was said...or whatever else he wants to leak.
13 months till the election.
That's when people make up their own minds.
What is it with Lefty's and math.

It's 15 months at a minimum. Originally Posted by eccielover
13 months till the election.
That's when people make up their own minds.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Did you just figure that out? Quick, let Pelosi and Shithead know.
Listen to the whiner. Sucks losing the house, right? You remember when repubs were dishonest about the FISA warrants (Flynn) and tried to hide all their bullshit.

I won't post the story because it upsets the other ll but all transcripts will be published and made available.
Sometime after the testimonies are in the books and the gang can't coordinate their stories. Some may be asked to come back for public hearings.

And stop lying and crying about a lack of due process for trump. He has none of the rights you claim until the senate trial. That's when due process for the defendant (faces, questions witnesses, present evidence) occurs. Not during the investigation (house portion). trump may love the uneducated but I don't.

You're a trumpy. Lying your ass off and being completely wrong is part of your makeup.
So is not checking info before or after you make claims about others.

Anyone notice that the former US Ambassador to Ukraine was DEPOSED by Shifty Adam Shit so that nobody could legally talk about what was said in the behind closed door meeting? Of course, that doesn't mean Adam Shit can't leak what was said...or whatever else he wants to leak. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Nope.
Just clarifying for one of your assholes.

You and yours are getting more and more pissed off about this impeachment deal. Bummer.
Did you just figure that out? Quick, let Pelosi and Shithead know. Originally Posted by bambino

You have 13 months at most.
You have a big mouth and can't back up your delusional dream...you fuckers on the left ain't got shit to beat him...hense the most SECRETIVE impeachment circus in history. You and your left wing morally bankrupt minions will crash again. Tell how this shit circus is anything but a desperate attempt at undoing an election...it will be a failure just like you. DOWN goes MUNCHY...down goes MUNCHY...down goes MUNCHY!!!
You have a big mouth and can't back up your delusional dream...you fuckers on the left ain't got shit to beat him...hense the most SECRETIVE impeachment circus in history. You and your left wing morally bankrupt minions will crash again. Tell how this shit circus is anything but a desperate attempt at undoing an election...it will be a failure just like you. DOWN goes MUNCHY...down goes MUNCHY...down goes MUNCHY!!! Originally Posted by bb1961
He isn’t dreaming he’s living in reality. There’s no hearings going on, there’s depositions being taken by FBI and Congressional staff. That is part of the inquiry, Articles haven’t been written yet to begin impeachment.

But Nancy is holding a press conference today, so the vote must be coming. Prepare yourself for bad news

Freedom caucus started this shit circus the day Obama took office. Payback is a bitch.
Did you just figure that out? Quick, let Pelosi and Shithead know. Originally Posted by bambino
Pelosi and shithead are preparing to write Articles of impeachment on the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. There busy at moment
Anyone notice that the former US Ambassador to Ukraine was DEPOSED by Shifty Adam Shit so that nobody could legally talk about what was said in the behind closed door meeting? Of course, that doesn't mean Adam Shit can't leak what was said...or whatever else he wants to leak. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh no, not another deep state conspiracy. The trump party has yet to prove any of the last deep state shit. You’re hilarious.
Nope.
Just clarifying for one of your assholes.

You and yours are getting more and more pissed off about this impeachment deal. Bummer.
Not at all. I’m laughing at Pelosi and Shithead. You should be ashamed of yourself. But don’t worry. Most mere know what a schmuck you are/
He isn’t dreaming he’s living in reality. There’s no hearings going on, there’s depositions being taken by FBI and Congressional staff. That is part of the inquiry, Articles haven’t been written yet to begin impeachment.

But Nancy is holding a press conference today, so the vote must be coming. Prepare yourself for bad news

Freedom caucus started this shit circus the day Obama took office. Payback is a bitch. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

no they didn't. the freedom caucus never tried to "impeach" Obama with with a fake impeachment inquiry without a house vote.

freedom caucus did investigate Obama, but not to the level the Democrats are doing to Trump. this is way beyond that...
I post the whole article because I'm too lazy to summarize the main take-aways or even highlight the key passages. Plus I am hoping everyone will be intimidated by the sheer length of my posts into thinking I might actually know what I'm talking about. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yeah, we get that munchy.

You're like the guy in college who always cranked out an 85-page term paper the essence of which could have been captured in 8 pages. Then you bitch when the professor gets pissed off, gives you a lousy grade, and tells you to learn how to focus.
trump may love the uneducated but I don't... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Try to be more positive, munchy. Self loathing is not a good look.
But Nancy is holding a press conference today, so the vote must be coming. Prepare yourself for bad news Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Once again you prove yourself to be an amazing forecaster.

Let us know when your Queen Nancy finally stops being so chickenshit (like you) and actually calls for an up and down vote.

Poor bitch can't even get to first base.
Once again you prove yourself to be an amazing forecaster.

Let us know when your Queen Nancy finally stops being so chickenshit (like you) and actually calls for an up and down vote.

Poor bitch can't even get to first base. Originally Posted by lustylad
Forecaster, no just living in reality.

What’s wrong little trumpster, I doubt seriously you gave a shit when Moscow Mitch pulled his chicken shit play with a SC seat. I’d bet you thought it was funny. The trump impeachment process is following the American constitution.

The Russian sympathizers known as the Freedom caucus can suck it.