What is our Advertisng Policy?

Geez SP, are there any ladies who don't get your attention? Originally Posted by Rudyard K

Yes but we don't want to open that discussion on ECCIE
How about supporting the site through advertising dollars and leaving your advertising to the appropriate place? Originally Posted by WTF
Well paid advertising is another matter -- it shows up in various places that it is supposed to.

In my mind there is a big difference between that and somebody "dropping into" the D&T forum and posting something like "Hi I'm Suzy Sweetcheeks and I'll be in Dallas at $200/hr". This site doesn't get any benefit from the later and some of us (actually the majority if you look at the poll) find it annoying. BTW, I also see a big difference between the Suzy Sweetcheeks example and a regular poster that mentions they will be traveling to NYC on such and such date. That can, as SP noted, be done with the showcase and/or, as I suggested, through a travel thread pinned to the top of the forum. Or better yet, done through a simple announcement in your signature. That way the ladies that contribute the most to the discussion have more prominence for their travel plans. (DG & I also note that nude or semi nude avatars make that advertising more noticeable. )
Geez SP, are there any ladies who don't get your attention? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Judging by the bulge in his pants, not many.
WTF and the powers that be here on eccie,

I would be more inclined to pay for advertising if there was a World Showcase, D&T or VIP section. I just won't shell out the $$$ to get lost in the wrong market.

And I think signature line (with hot avatars) are the best place to announce travel. They get my attention.
Hmmm, we had the nude avatar thread/date. Perhaps a "Who can sumit the hottest avatar"?
Because Collette is so right in her comment.
I would be more inclined to pay for advertising if there was a World Showcase, D&T or VIP section. I just won't shell out the $$$ to get lost in the wrong market. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
SP, can the ladies buy a banner that just shows at the top of the D&T forum? If so, what does it cost?
Hmmm, we had the nude avatar thread/date. Perhaps a "Who can sumit the hottest avatar"?
Because Collette is so right in her comment. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I got a nudie
Courtesans don't advertise.

High end girls shouldn't, either, but the internet is gross like Nero that way...

I voted in favor of advertising; I agree that they should charge more for the ads, as well. I would prefer a blatant ad, to be honest, to some of the "indirect" ads/threads; the compliments thread is like a wanna-be high-end equivalent to beer commercials(fraudulent and lacking touch with reality).

You can either seduce, or you cannot; indirect ads will not convince a man truly seeking a brainy blow, nor will direct ads deter him.
Courtesans don't advertise.

High end girls shouldn't, either, but the internet is gross like Nero that way...

I voted in favor of advertising; I agree that they should charge more for the ads, as well. I would prefer a blatant ad, to be honest, to some of the "indirect" ads/threads; the compliments thread is like a wanna-be high-end equivalent to beer commercials(fraudulent and lacking touch with reality).

You can either seduce, or you cannot; indirect ads will not convince a man truly seeking a brainy blow, nor will direct ads deter him. Originally Posted by Nineveh
Thank god I'm not high end then. Looks like I'm safe

x
Thank god I'm not high end then. Looks like I'm safe Originally Posted by Camille
Once a Pearl always a Pearl.
WTF and the powers that be here on eccie,

. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Somebody thought WTF is in charge here
Somebody thought WTF is in charge here Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Funny Alt. I was responding to WTF's post. Although now that you mention it, WTF was acting a little like he was in charge.
You can either seduce, or you cannot;... Originally Posted by Nineveh
Here in lies my biggest hurdle, I'm not much of a writer. I can seduce, but I have to be present to do it. I use my eyes, my touch, my voice, my chemicals (pheromones), and my tone to seduce. Inflection and a sultry voice is lost in text. Unless I were to write in third person all the time: "She lifted her eyes and in a soft velvety voice said..." And don't get me started on sarcasm, that is often "lost in translation."

Some here are gifted with the way they turn a phrase or paint a picture with words. I am not one of those. I can appreciate poetry, just don't ask me to create poetry; unless it is "poetry in motion."

So, now then I ask, how do I get to be in the presence of one to seduce if I don't post or advertise? How will they know I am here? Word of mouth? Please, the men I see don't like to "kiss and tell" especially to other men that might snag me up. They like to keep me their "best kept secret."

So, in order to be in a position to seduce, I must first get their attention and then an audience with them.

---------------------------------------
GONNA USE MY ARMS
GONNA USE MY LEGS
GONNA USE MY STYLE
GONNA USE MY SIDESTEP
GONNA USE MY FINGERS
GONNA USE MY, MY, MY IMAGINATION

'CAUSE I GONNA MAKE YOU SEE
THERE'S NOBODY ELSE HERE
NO ONE LIKE ME
I'M SPECIAL SO SPECIAL
I GOTTA HAVE SOME OF YOUR ATTENTION GIVE IT TO ME

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2djcNjNkoJI"]YouTube- The Pretenders - Brass In Pocket[/ame]
  • MrGiz
  • 01-16-2010, 11:38 PM
I have already researched any of the girls posting here in D&T that I find interesting, due to the presence they exhibit when posting here!

There are already sufficient forums available for advertising, to dissuade further blatant, separate advertising, here! Signature Lines and Showcase Under-Headers leave plenty room for more subliminal means of letting us know where & when you are available!

Trust Me.... If you're my type.... I notice!

Giz
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2010, 07:47 AM
Somebody thought WTF is in charge here Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Funny Alt. I was responding to WTF's post. Although now that you mention it, WTF was acting a little like he was in charge. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Now, now, now folks. I'm in charge of common sense! I'm adapt to give some of it away for free if you ask pretty please. That includes the age old adage of looking at more than two side of a coin.

Put yourself in the shoes of the people actually running the site. It just might clue you in on an answer before asking a question.

As with anything follow the money. If you are not dropping any coinage in advertising or membership fee, what really is there to bitch about? They (the owners of this site of which I have no part in) are btw giving you a forum to advertise your MIND for free. You are getting to post for free. Free as in free.

If you are here to advertise where you will be visiting , yet do NOT want to pay any advertising fee Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, That is not the kind of person I would want to see. That is welfare and I have never thought that a good idea. It is short term one sided thinking and I'm not into that.

If you are posting thoughts and opinions that may or may not generate business....good for you, you are contributing without expectations. My guess is that like another with her butt hanging out a keyhole you are confident that your post will speak quite well for themselves.

As to the paying membership asking the question...while I may agree with you about the ad's my friend . I think it a slippery slope and am of the Libertarian mindset of if I don't want to click onto it or reply to a blatant ad then I probably won't. But I do not care to legislate that rule. The more rules the less successful a forum IMHO.

Which do I care for LESS....a woman coming on here starting a thread about her sexual prowess in what is either a piss poor attempt of disguising promoting herself or a bad case of NPD orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr an agency coming on here advertising their services? Well with my posting history , that answer is obvious! LOL The point is live and let live. I actually enjoy the turrets syndrome like post of "FUCK ME, FUCK ME" that pop up from time to time. We have WAY WAY more of the former than the later btw.

So I vote either ban them all or Bring'em on!