Almost anything will do

How do you dance if you are all tied up?
I promise I will let you all know the naughty details tomorrow! xo
Are you going to be bound or bind others? And we'll be expecting a report no matter which it is. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Reports are $4.99 a minute. Just so you know!

I'd rather speak about Volvos. (My personal dream car!!!)

Or ... I actually have a topic that I wish to pursue. I'll write it up later.

But right now, I'm "waiting". So in the interim, could we speak about lip gloss?

Damn rambling thoughts! I'm tired!!!

Elisabeth

But right now, I'm "waiting". So in the interim, could we speak about lip gloss? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I had to go wash all the yellow pollen off my Volvo.

Dr Pepper Lipsmacker is great! If you find it pick me up one please.
Reports are $4.99 a minute. Just so you know!

Or ... I actually have a topic that I wish to pursue. I'll write it up later.

But right now, I'm "waiting". So in the interim, could we speak about lip gloss?

Damn rambling thoughts! I'm tired!!!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Similar to that ad on tv about google creating random thoughts. LOL
I pronounce it "Ekkee."

Bondage! I'm going to a bondage dance club tonight with some college girls. Originally Posted by Natalie
Will there be pictures darlin?
I had to go wash all the yellow pollen off my Volvo. Originally Posted by Ansley

Volvo is a soccer mom car, that needs to get out of the passing lane or at least go the speed limit.
Volvo is a soccer mom car Originally Posted by pyramider
That's not the first time I've been called soccer mom.
That's not the first time I've been called soccer mom. Originally Posted by Ansley
Actually, that adjective was directed to your car, not you. You may be one, but I bet you don't fit the stereotype.
Actually, that adjective was directed to your car, not you. You may be one, but I bet you don't fit the stereotype. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Actually, since she said she had a Volvo...and it was said a Volvo was a soccer mom car...that is exactly what she was called.

I'm sure that fits her to a T.
So she is a hypothetical soccer mom?
I had to go wash all the yellow pollen off my Volvo. Originally Posted by Ansley
You make it to Texas already? In the new hot rod?
You make it to Texas already? In the new hot rod? Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Nope I haven't made it out of the gates of my complex.
Funny?...It doesn't look yellow. Next time you might want to take a cloth.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 633492530893559110-Volvo.jpg (61.9 KB, 68 views)
Seriously this pollen is crazy this year.....will be the best week ever for car washes...that one isn't too bad