I'm about to turn some heads...

What's the point of a great tongue, if the dick is covered? Nice tits.
I can hardly type.....DAMN....that's hot,be bored more often
I love Baby D's boobs, too. I know they're MM but they look & feel so natural. The pics she posted don't even do them justice IMO.

The bumps, aka Areolar glands, excrete a natural moisturizer, for keeping the breast skin soft...usually during lactation. Sorry, you asked. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol I love your smart ass! ) & thank you!! I'm glad I went out of state to get my boobies done...so worth the trip! Lol
I can hardly type.....DAMN....that's hot,be bored more often Originally Posted by hyonthehogs
)) Thank you love I'm glad you enjoyed!
What's the point of a great tongue, if the dick is covered? Nice tits. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The visual of my long tongue on the dick...it's amazing! I can lick the balls from the tip lol :P
No..its Braille. Says suck here.lol
Lol I love your smart ass! ) & thank you!! I'm glad I went out of state to get my boobies done...so worth the trip! Lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Definitely worth the trip! Your new pics look great!

No..its Braille. Says suck here.lol Originally Posted by TX Guy
I think that would be the way most guys define it. Lol
I'm not allowed to ask where you got your boobs done in this thread out of fear of getting spanked by the mods

So just know I love your boobs more than my own lol ��
Good lord... How am I supposed to get any work done with pictures like this causing such a distraction?! What an amazing sight, you look stunning
I'm not allowed to ask where you got your boobs done in this thread out of fear of getting spanked by the mods

So just know I love your boobs more than my own lol �� Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Lol aww yea I'll Pm you and let you know & I love yours too! Big soft bouncy balls!
Good lord... How am I supposed to get any work done with pictures like this causing such a distraction?! What an amazing sight, you look stunning Originally Posted by MrIntrepid
Thank you love Makes the Day at work a little easier to deal with I hope
To quote Johnny gill (my my my)