Fisting - What say you?

Lol. I imAgine so. Meant to put a lol behind that. Actually did get it bit I'm sure that wasn't the reason
I enjoy fisting as a giver and a reciever. It does take a massive amount of trust and someone who knows what they are doing. I always did have thing for fingers and hands!
  • Viola
  • 11-01-2013, 07:30 AM
I have a pretty mixed set of feelings on fisting. It is an incredibly intense, wonderful experience guaranteed to get multiples and squirting from me, but it is something that I don't want to surprise me. Relaxation is the key to making it mega pleasurable, so any kind of surprise other than how much I want it is not a good plan for that.

I have also vaginally fisted another woman, which is an amazing soulful experience. Too intimate for words, really.

I have been asked about anal fisting for men. Aside from safety precautions, knowing the person sexually and having previous experience with them, I would probably try with adequate preparation (*Including gloves). This is a second or third date experience.

Viola
A couple of providers and I have worked through my being a receiver. It is incredibly hot!
So how do you avoid the "surprise"? Should a guy ask if fisting is okay or do you just sense that it will happen based on the intimacy of the moment? I get the part of not wanting someone to jam their fist into without prep

I have a pretty mixed set of feelings on fisting. It is an incredibly intense, wonderful experience guaranteed to get multiples and squirting from me, but it is something that I don't want to surprise me. Relaxation is the key to making it mega pleasurable, so any kind of surprise other than how much I want it is not a good plan for that.

I have also vaginally fisted another woman, which is an amazing soulful experience. Too intimate for words, really.

I have been asked about anal fisting for men. Aside from safety precautions, knowing the person sexually and having previous experience with them, I would probably try with adequate preparation (*Including gloves). This is a second or third date experience.

Viola Originally Posted by Viola
Yep, fisting isnt for everyone
  • Viola
  • 11-02-2013, 03:31 AM
So how do you avoid the "surprise"? Should a guy ask if fisting is okay or do you just sense that it will happen based on the intimacy of the moment? I get the part of not wanting someone to jam their fist into without prep Originally Posted by Cpalmson
To me it absolutely has to be discussed before, especially with a male receiving anal fisting,. For a female, the first time with set of partners should be discussed, too. I have been close enough to a female partner that it has "just happened" a time or two, but that isn't how I usually want it to be.

Viola
I usually see how someone responds to a few fingers. If I sense that they want more, then I ask if I can (gently) try to inset more. If they are agreeable, I move slowly and gently as to not make things too intense before we get to the critical stage. That can take some time. Also helps me earn their trust once they realize that opening them up can be gradual and not hard and rough. Then when I have, say, four fingers inside them, I use my intuition to guess whether they could probably handle more based on how their body is reacting to me. Things I look for: it's not too much for them physically or emotionally, there is some "give" in the tightness level, plenty of lube (I reapply every 5 minutes or so until there is tons of it inside them, then after that usually no need to reapply unless its a longer session), etc. Then if I think I could successfully fist them, I let them know that I do think that if I tried, that we would be successful, and that I'm already quite close to being all the way there anyway. If they're into it and they trust me (which often by this stage both things are true), then it is usually a go. So I DO ask directly and recommend that approach. Fisting is intimate, it involves putting your hand (and sometimes your arm, particularly with anally fisting someone who is an experienced receiver) completely inside of someone else's body, so even if someone is physically capable of taking that, I think it's always nice to explicitly ask if they are okay with trying that. I tend to do step-by-step check-ins though rather than asking up front if I can fist someone (whether a guy or a lady), though I might mention to someone that I'm into it in a casual way up front that doesn't imply that I expect it from them. If someone wanted to fist me (which I don't even think is possible lol), I would probably need to know more about their technique and see how my body was handling it before I could agree, I imagine. Demonstrating a successful technique on your part along the way as well as communicating to the other person that you care about their boundaries can go a long way towards a YES on intense activities such as this one.
It must be incredibly intimate! I feel very intimate just reading (Especially that most recent post from Viola & SpiceyZoey!) Thank you all for sharing this. It is very very sexy. I have not done it but really do appreciate the post in here.

I think it would be a very loving type of MFF session - but I think my hand would be too large.

Once the giver is inside and there receiver is ready? Would it be too much sensation to give some light tongue touches and add to this incredibly intimate connection?
I have only done this one time and it was with a provider I saw on a regular basis for over a year. She was about 5'2 120lbs and we were working on a 4 hour session. She was super wet and asked could I fist her. Started slow and finally had my whole hand up in her and went in until I hit a wall and could go no more. She went wild and had multiple 0's and said she did not do it often but was the best feeling she had ever had. Me personally not sure if I would want to do it again unless asked to give the lady pleasure but I guess I am old but enjoy the other things more.
Some ladies it appears just like to expand the borders and get off on different things which is nice that they let us clients enjoy with them intimate times and trust us to take care of them.
A technique that helps me considerably as a receiver is having a firm grip on her wrist and controlling the entry myself. Once penetration is achieved, I'll continue to control that way until we reach a point where I can let go and let her control the movement. It's wonderful...and a great way to enjoy a milking with her other hand.
I prefer tight pussies so I thought providers would turn me down. I never asked though. I should definitely try that next time
The receiver should always be in control of the motion. Even if you don't physically have your hand on their wrist, the most the giver should be doing is applying a gentle, steady, even pressure so that when the receiver relaxes their muscles to receive the hand further, it moves forward. Giver should never be forcing their hand with any real amount of pressure, as a person's body will open itself up and pull you in on its own. Just a gentle pressure to remind their body that your hand is ready and waiting... That's all you need! And plenty of lube of course.
Fisted another FWB standing doggie style last week. Started with just one finger massaging Gspot. The more she got into it, the more fingers I inserted till I had 8 and she squirted really hard....It is a fun session. But must move slow and be very sensitive to partner.
Done it, it goes right back to tight and she loves it.

Judging what she has told me about the size dick an ex BF had I am pretty tame with my fist.

She broke up with him because of his horse dick