Bonn as SuperMod.... he does exist!!!

If it was not saved, it is not totally gone......just a lot of work to get back.

Send a PM to Dickemdown and St.C asking for an explanation. Give them your best estimate on the exact time you made the post. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Fucking dh, always trying to make me work..but yes, send a PM and I'll do my best to give an explanation if anyone needs anything else explained

I don't see anything in that statement that was point worthy Originally Posted by Mojojo
Me either...

Oh and MsPrittiKitti...Male Mods do not have access to ladies Private Forums, i.e. the Powder Room.
Fucking dh, always trying to make me work..but yes, send a PM and I'll do my best to give an explanation if anyone needs anything else explained

Me either...

Oh and MsPrittiKitti...Male Mods do not have access to ladies Private Forums, i.e. the Powder Room. Originally Posted by DickEmDown

She was referring to Infoshare. They do have access to it.

Infoshare is a Verified Provider room: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=413523
She was referring to Infoshare. They do have access to it.

Infoshare is a Verified Provider room: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=413523 Originally Posted by CamilleFox69
I know...that's why I said "Powder Room"

The Infoshare is a private area for Verified Providers, however the local Moderating staff "also" has access to it...the only "Ladies Only" Private Area, which all ladies do not even have access to, is the Powder Room...
I know...that's why I said "Powder Room"

The Infoshare is a private area for Verified Providers, however the local Moderating staff "also" has access to it...the only "Ladies Only" Private Area, which all ladies do not even have access to, is the Powder Room... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thank you for clarifying this. Based on this post, I've been under the impression this was a Ladys Only forum:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2377107&postcount=6
You're welcome...
CF69, modtards have access to infoshare for reasons that should not be explained in public. Modtards should not attempt to moderate the Infoshare. That should be left to female modtards..........there is the rare occasion when a modtard might forget that small detail.

If Bonn11 (or any other male modtard) attempts to intervene in Infoshare, RTM that meddling to modtardville. The only time a male modtard should intervene in your area is when nuclear rules are involved.......revealing real life info comes to mind.
This thread really could use some taint photos ... ijs.
Thanks dh...I left out that important piece of information
This thread could use an explanation from the one who deleted the posts and locked the thread in the first place.
heh..........good luck with that.
I think I should probably modify my over/under until he gets removed as mod...I may have overestimated some things...
The Short Happy Life of Francis (Bonn11)

I hope its been good for him.
... The pm you sent me, seems to be an abuse of power ... Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti

MPK, has this been addressed to your satisfaction? Has he been reprimanded?
MPK, has this been addressed to your satisfaction? Has he been reprimanded? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
JY - Yes, it has been addressed with staff.
Im satisfied with them hearing and addressing my concerns.
Im unsure of the actions they make take, but im sure theyll act accordingly. (I see the threads back open, and some comments restored. I think "some" where restored.)
What I meant by "to your satisfaction" was - did the sender of the threatening PM make amends? Did he apologize to you?

Sorry to put you on the spot.