Everything and anything must be done to stop trumpf

Yeah, Biden made Trump his VP tonight. If you can’t beat em, join em!!!!!

https://x.com/burtmaclin_fbi/status/...0AMolspcYxY9QA

They gave me a list of reporters to call upon. Fucking joke.
He got 8% of the black vote in 2020. That is enough for the win. Originally Posted by bigguyt
He'll end up with about the same this year. Also, I was responding to the ridiculous claim that he'll soon have a "majority" of blacks and Hispanics. We will never see a Republican get a majority of either in our lifetimes. Period.
Minorities and the poor have been hurt the most by this administration. People are becoming aware of the democratic lies.
He'll end up with about the same this year. Also, I was responding to the ridiculous claim that he'll soon have a "majority" of blacks and Hispanics. We will never see a Republican get a majority of either in our lifetimes. Period. Originally Posted by tommy156
You wanna bet?

On average, Donald Trump received 18% of the vote from Black voters who expressed a preference for either Trump or Biden in the six national polls. If that result were to hold up in November, it would represent by far the highest level of Black support for a Republican presidential candidate in the past 60 years. Figure 1 displays the level of Black support for Republican presidential candidates since 1948 according to data from the American National Election Studies. According to these data, no GOP candidate since Richard Nixon in 1960 has won more than 13% of the Black vote with only Nixon in 1972 and George W. Bush in 2004 topping 10%. The average level of Black support for Republican presidential candidates in the 10 elections between 1984 and 2020 was just under 6%.
That's right. I don't care how it's done. He's a convicted felon. He has a long history of fraud lies deceit and the iq of a brat.
His love for Hitler and his policies must be stopped. We cannot let history repeat itself. Stopping trumpf at any cost is justified .

A felon cannt be a cop or be in the military or hold certain offices.
So how can a convicted felon run for the Presidency? This must change! Originally Posted by winn dixie
.... Hmmmmm... "Stopping trumpf at any cost is justified"

... YOUR words there, Winn.

#### Salty
The Dr should delete this thread.
You wanna bet?

On average, Donald Trump received 18% of the vote from Black voters who expressed a preference for either Trump or Biden in the six national polls. If that result were to hold up in November, it would represent by far the highest level of Black support for a Republican presidential candidate in the past 60 years. Figure 1 displays the level of Black support for Republican presidential candidates since 1948 according to data from the American National Election Studies. According to these data, no GOP candidate since Richard Nixon in 1960 has won more than 13% of the Black vote with only Nixon in 1972 and George W. Bush in 2004 topping 10%. The average level of Black support for Republican presidential candidates in the 10 elections between 1984 and 2020 was just under 6%. Originally Posted by bambino
Lol. A "majority", by definition, means at least 50.1%. Get back to me when trump (or ANY Republican ever) gets even 30% of the black or brown vote. Then guess what? They'll still need another 20% to achieve a "majority". Never gonna happen. Ever.
Lol. A "majority", by definition, means at least 50.1%. Get back to me when trump (or ANY Republican ever) gets even 30% of the black or brown vote. Then guess what? They'll still need another 20% to achieve a "majority". Never gonna happen. Ever. Originally Posted by tommy156
You said in our lifetime. Who knows where it will be come the election.
Lol. A "majority", by definition, means at least 50.1%. Get back to me when trump (or ANY Republican ever) gets even 30% of the black or brown vote. Then guess what? They'll still need another 20% to achieve a "majority". Never gonna happen. Ever. Originally Posted by tommy156
The lefts plan to take out trump failed. He now has a mug shot and street cred. It will be sooner than you think. Don't tell me this wasn't planned, how could hundreds of people see the shooter, scream to police and secret service for up to a minute before the shots were fired and nothing was done.
The lefts plan to take out trump failed. He now has a mug shot and street cred. It will be sooner than you think. Don't tell me this wasn't planned, how could hundreds of people see the shooter, scream to police and secret service for up to a minute before the shots were fired and nothing was done. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Maybe they couldn't hear the screaming over trump's big, dumb, lying loud mouth?

And it wasn't "the left's plan to take out trump". The shooter was a registered Republican. Dude was just trying to make America great again.
Maybe they couldn't hear the screaming over trump's big, dumb, lying loud mouth?

And it wasn't "the left's plan to take out trump". The shooter was a registered Republican. Dude was just trying to make America great again. Originally Posted by tommy156

Who cares how he registered. His mom was a dem and dad a libertarian. The disturbed kid probably did it to piss off his parents.
Stopping trumpf by any means necessary is just that. No violence was mentioned nor intended. But the oppososition will stop for nothing to add propoganda that is wrong.
  • Devo
  • 07-14-2024, 12:50 PM
Trump rally victim identified as Corey Comperatore, 'hero' shielded wife and girls from bullets
Comperatore was a former fire chief for Buffalo Township, in Pennsylvania
By Michael Dorgan , Chris Pandolfo Fox News
You said in our lifetime. Who knows where it will be come the election. Originally Posted by bambino
It will likely be lower than the polls are showing now.

I predict trump gets 12% of the black vote. Maybe 15% of Latinos. Again, not even within shouting distance of a "majority".