Lets talk Blowjobs

um... i want to play too. i getting bjs... ijs
It was more of a sarcastic statement than anything in response to no nude or head touch blowing, lol. Some of u need to relax and go get some head or laid. And besides, I'm sure some women and gents like my idea of fun all the same. Just look at some of the new ad titles out there.
I wasn't thinking of a competition I was thinking more less of a special. But a little friendly competition never hurts right?

So...

Your amused slave,

Guinevere

P.S.

THANK GOD you are leaving the OLD HO'S LIKE MYSELF ALONE... LOL
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
You are older than the average lady, but physically you are younger than most!
So.... You are far from what would be considered "Old Hoe"

Anyways like I said I have my work cut out for me with young hoes everywhere. I've seen the beautiful selections. In this business your looks are just as important as the pussy you give. You can be drop dead gorgeous and sexy but if you give shitty oral and dead sex then you won't flourish. I'm just saying. I know i look good and I'll still be looking forward to perfecting my techniques with you.
Thanks for reading. Happy Memorial Day Originally Posted by AngeLisa
I must disagree with you. Your looks are not as important as most would think. They help, no doubt, but not equally as important as your service.

At the age of 47, I am what most would consider "an old hoe". I am not a hard body, nor a beauty queen. What I do have is the knowledge of how to continually sell and keep my business a pleasurable and memorable experience for my clients.

The manner in which you manage your business, is in my opinion the most important aspect of being a successful provider. Some examples.... How you present/sell yourself to the hobbyist. Your communication skills. Ability to connect with your clients during bcd activities an intellectually. Your incal. Pictures. Hygiene. Service....... Again, looks are important, but a lady can be of average looks and be very successful.

Besos, Francisca

Oh, and as far as blow jobs..... I do not give blow jobs, I worship your manhood.
... I do not give blow jobs, I worship your manhood. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
And how.
I can't talk right now. My mouth is full.
I think we oughta have a Blow-Off!! Originally Posted by OldYeller
I'm for being in that competition.
I can't talk right now. My mouth is full. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I want my mouth to be filled too. CIM
...Ah, and as far as blow jobs..... I do not give blow jobs, I worship your manhood. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
This just made my day today. And to think I thought I had my week made yesterday lol.
I'm lost... why would you just want to blow on a cock. Licking and sucking feel so much better.

A lot of SA ladies(as well as other cities) are very good at rising to the occasion and make BJ's an almost religious experience.

Just a couple of current SA ladies (that I've met) that excel:

Slave G.
Lady V
Camille F.
Gia
But a little friendly competition never hurts right? Originally Posted by AngeLisa
Define ...."Friendly".....?????
😶
So lets do a friendly gathering to help out everyone
Cat fights anyone?
I'm lost... why would you just want to blow on a cock. Licking and sucking feel so much better. Originally Posted by sms918
Some eye watering gagging is even better...
Looking for a large black dick!!! Ill make a video submission.