Wendy Davis

• CJOHN
  • 07-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Houston must be collecting sperm for the lesbian cummunity with the help of department of homeland security... why else would they not return mine
You fucked up what could have been a really good thread. Originally Posted by timpage
LOL.

That's OK. You still get major points for that awesome avatar.
some guy like their women, er, dumber than they are.
  • CJOHN
  • 07-11-2013, 06:24 PM
some guy like their women, er, dumber than they are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck you united states steal trying to dzug me tobe dumber... fu you fuck already started deleting edvidence off this web site

I drank monster with no ill effect, u know y because u fuck haven't dzug me with the 1st part of the dzug
Shake hands with Governor Davis biytaches!
Shake hands with Governor Davis biytaches! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not ready to go out on a limb and say that Wendy Davis will be the next Governor of Texas. By the same token, I am not willing to say that she won't.
At least she's nimble enough at 50 to get out of the way of a falling tree... Which is more than Abbot could do at 26.

I know, that's pretty rude. Just greasing the wheels for the upcoming tussle...
At least she's nimble enough at 50 to get out of the way of a falling tree... Which is more than Abbot could do at 26.

I know, that's pretty rude. Just greasing the wheels for the upcoming tussle... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No. That's just low. I'm not sure even IFFY would stoop that low. And there isn't much that is beneath Simple Jack.
Well Abbott just announced for Governor... Talking about his "spine of steel."

Wonder when he's going to talk about the 10 million he won in his personal injury lawsuit before he became a leader in the tort reform movement?

Low is low, but I am NOT making this shit up. I'll admit, it was a nasty comment, but this guy makes Perry look ethical...
I would hit it even although she is older.
He's come out against abortion IN ANY CASE. Rape and incest included.

Fine guy.
No Democrat has a chance against Gregg Abbott; just accept the fact that in Texas politics, the Tea Party is holding most of the cards...............

Wendy Davis won't even run; she can't raise the money, and she will save her $$ for other ambitions (US Senate/Congressional seat). She had her moment in the sun. She is on the wrong side of the issues in Texas. Her ambitions will be eclipsed by the competing ambitions of the Castro brothers - only so much room on stage ya know.
With the abortion bill passed you should take in consideration a back lash from women.
Texas women aren't gonna backlash about the ban; most Americans, and more Texans support a 20 week ban. Americans overwhelmingly think there are too many abortions in America; not too little.

FACT JACK !