Thinking of Retiring

That's my situation. I've needed to retire from the hobby ever since becoming eligible for Medicare, so I think about it all the time and often say I'm doing it this time for sure. Then after awhile the little head brings me out of retirement, so I was actually on hiatus - not retired. I've never thought the providers were cold & impersonal, but old age brings on other shortcomings that let's a fellow know it's time to bow out. Yep, this time I'm going to do it for sure. Originally Posted by Lonesome
I too think about leaving the hobby a lot of the time. Even though I am not quite Old enough for Medicare sometimes the body makes me think I'm really older. I believe I have a good grasp of the "Business Aspect" of the hobby and I would hope that I can sometimes offer a little more than just dollars. I donate with hopes of having a good time for a service I don't get else where. But I also enjoy pleasuring my partner or at least hoping that I can. I know I am no Casa Nova and as I get older and I guess in worse physical shape I am more and more critical of myself and my limitations. Then there comes the thoughts again, Is it really worth it?? Every time I have said that's it, I'm done, I have always went back but it is almost more difficult to keep going than to just give up. As a whole I have met some wonderful ladies, more positive encounters than negative ones. I watched for a long time before I entered the hobby myself. I consider myself somewhat picky and I have seen some of those that I would consider the elite. Some are still on my list to see and some I have seen I would like to visit with again before I really leave for good. But for now even I'm not sure when that will happen.
Im sorry youve been treated in that manner...enjoy your life honey it's too short