randyrogue

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]You haters are so predictable. Originally Posted by randyrogue
me?

"a hater"? rr the amusement you've given me just in the last week is priceless.

"vote rr off the island"!?!?! NEVER!!!

If you ask a question, I will give a direct answer.
(now that's "predictable.")

fine just don't expect me to read it.
yo momma is so ugly she WAS a plague of Egypt.

yo momma is so old she WAS a plague of Egypt.
I retire from this thread. Originally Posted by randyrogue
and that I'm guessing is rr "finding a way to twist it back" at you/me/us/whoever, whenever you/me/us/whoever "tries to gig" him.

I don't know about y'all but I certainly feel put in my place.

My work is done.

rr
IOW "onwards to other threads to make further intimations of my unsuspected spiritual depth!

HUZZAH!!!"
I say ban anyone who posted in this thread!

Wait a minute! Ban everyone who posted ABOVE this post. Bunch of fuckers, all of 'em.
enderwiggin,

you are as beautiful as you are wise!
I'll bet the makeup sex is going to be great.

TopCat
Some of you guys need to back away from these hobby sites and get a freaking life. Some of you are acting like eccie.net is a fire hydrant and you are a male dog pissing on it to mark your territory. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Hear, hear. I remember some of those guys from the P, but they weren't nearly as big tools back then as they are now. Which goes to show that heavy handed moderation, is not necessarily a bad thing.
What???

I thought I had backed off a notch..............damn, I need to up my game.

Mods, just ban enderwiggin for being wise...............or give him a hundred points or something.............or, can we just call him yoda?

Wait a minute...............is Scal calling ender "stupid"?

Ratina told me that looking at ender was like looking in the mirror.
No need to ban him, but I just want him to reply in under 500 characters, I have A.D.D. ... It 's like we joke with him and then get this dissertation . . .
No need to ban him, but I just want him to reply in under 500 characters, I have A.D.D. ... It 's like we joke with him and then get this dissertation . . . Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
I love it when he gets zapped with some trivial comment and he responds with a whole page of blah blah blah.
gee you too?!?!

he makes Lexuslover look like the very soul of brevity on the old political forum.
What???

I thought I had backed off a notch..............damn, I need to up my game.

Mods, just ban enderwiggin for being wise...............or give him a hundred points or something.............or, can we just call him yoda?

Wait a minute...............is Scal calling ender "stupid"?

Ratina told me that looking at ender was like looking in the mirror. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I've had it with your shit. You're banned... IN MY MIND!!!
Shit fuck damn

Now, I will be hummimg "Banned on the run" for the rest of the day.
  • opus
  • 01-28-2010, 10:45 AM