So...how is that Putin thing playing out for you idiots now?

So sorry about your coming ass fucking Timmie but Time magazine has now said that Putin is like a Russian Ronald Reagan without a shirt. I bet that hurts (I hope it does) and I was the one who said it first. Though it must be repeated over and over for people like Timmie, I never said I liked Putin or what he did but I do recognize, like Time magazine has now recognized, that Putin is that popular because he is the macho man of Russia. He shoved Hillary down a flight of stairs (how do you think she got that head injury), shoved a ball gag into Obama's mouth, and slammed the door into Kerry's square head.

http://time.com/#3020513/why-russians-love-putin/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Putin is popular because of state run media, and the general populates has no info other than that.
Putin is popular because of state run media, and the general populates has no info other than that. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

LMAO EVA, I mean really LMAO. State run media? You mean like ABC? How about MSNBC? The New York Times? Talk about state run media and stepping on your own dick. You take the cake EVA. So that is why Obama is sooooo popular. State run media.
This Perry guy seems to be working out GREAT...

LMAO EVA, I mean really LMAO. State run media? You mean like ABC? How about MSNBC? The New York Times? Talk about state run media and stepping on your own dick. You take the cake EVA. So that is why Obama is sooooo popular. State run media. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That whooshing sound you are hearing is the statement going over your head. You are a educator? WOW
Another Timmie Troll Thread...
Another Timmie Troll Thread... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Has any "conservative" poster been identified yet as having embraced Putin?

Since "Obaminable's Team" hasn't "FIXED" the Gaza conflict Putin is apparently "coming to town" to FIX IT! He did such a good job on the "Syrian Conflict" of containing the conflagration and the Ukrainian WAR, he's expanding his influence further in the Middle East.

FYI: "Timmie" ... that's not an "endorsement" of Obaminable, Hillary, or Kerry.

Nor is it an "endorsement" of Putin. It's actually a recognition of Obaminable's "open mic" promise to Putin that after the election in 2012 Putin could have his way in the World.

""This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," said Medvedev, Putin's protégé and long considered number two in Moscow's power structure."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...82P0JI20120326

Is there any doubt why Russia would do as it pleases internationally?
You know....if the democrats could fix it where Putin was born in Hawaii (with the proper documentation) then they could run him in 2016 with Hillary as VP.
Putin is running in the republican primaries stay tuned.
Putin is running in the republican primaries stay tuned. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The way this numb-nuts is carrying on ... Mickie Mouse has a good shot.
Added by 2 cents. Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1
Judge Jeanine is NOT impressed with Oluciferian...

Hottest GILF on the planet. Well between her and Palin. But when Jeanine talks, I get a stiffy.
Hottest GILF on the planet... when Jeanine talks, I get a stiffy. Originally Posted by gnadfly

I agree but be sure to stay on her good side. Don't leave the toilet seat up and don't forget to take out the garbage.
Hottest GILF on the planet. Well between her and Palin. But when Jeanine craps, I get a stiffy. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Turdy, fixed it fer ya!
Turdy, fixed it fer ya! Originally Posted by bigtex
gnad ... I think BigTitsLiarStalker is obsessing on your fecal matter!