Pictures Before A Date

You never sent me one Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

You will to wait for the Tebowmas photos to be shot.
For the time that I have been surprised by who walked in or whose room I walked into, I would have loved a picture. You can't go by reviews anymore. I know everyone has different opinions and different taste, that is why a photo would be great. Some ladies want to put there best foot forward but I think if you know that you have changed a lot since your posted picture you should offer a photo.
For the time that I have been surprised by who walked in or whose room I walked into, I would have loved a picture. You can't go by reviews anymore. I know everyone has different opinions and different taste, that is why a photo would be great. Some ladies want to put there best foot forward but I think if you know that you have changed a lot since your posted picture you should offer a photo. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
This is off topic, but what is the typical response in that situation? Like after you show up it is clear the ad pictures weren't her, and you're not interested in the person behind the door. Just say sorry and walk away?
For the time that I have been surprised by who walked in or whose room I walked into, I would have loved a picture. You can't go by reviews anymore. I know everyone has different opinions and different taste, that is why a photo would be great. Some ladies want to put there best foot forward but I think if you know that you have changed a lot since your posted picture you should offer a photo. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I was thinking the same thing but you beat to the punch. I never ask for a picture before the date, but I wish I've had it would of saved me a bunch of money. There's way to many out dated showcases.
This is off topic, but what is the typical response in that situation? Like after you show up it is clear the ad pictures weren't her, and you're not interested in the person behind the door. Just say sorry and walk away? Originally Posted by hamptonj
If there a BP girl only I would say sorry your not the girl in the pictures and walk out. But if there eccie provider they'll probably want some money to cover there time, I would give them a couple of twenties and call it a night.
If there a BP girl only I would say sorry your not the girl in the pictures and walk out. But if there eccie provider they'll probably want some money to cover there time, I would give them a couple of twenties and call it a night. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
I appreciate the advice Does that happen often, and is it safe to assume it happens more on BP than here?
I appreciate the advice Does that happen often, and is it safe to assume it happens more on BP than here? Originally Posted by hamptonj
It happens a lot on BP, not so much on here.
When I was in Jackson, MS I had a guy walk in and say "you don't look like your pics" then he left. I'm like wtf I JUST took new selfies the other day.

The next guy called and I offered to send him a photo because of what happened with the last guy. He said "yeah you don't look like your ad" and tried to offer me $40 for half hour. I was heart broken and hated myself the entire day

Must be something in Mississippi water because I didn't have that problem in St Louis, Memphis or New Orleans
You're actually prettier in person than your pics show. IJS.
Danielle Reid You look like your pics and i saw two of you're videos i saw you in real life my jaw nearly dropped too sexy those guys maybe blind.
You're actually prettier in person than your pics show. IJS. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Danielle Reid You look like your pics and i saw two of you're videos i saw you in real life my jaw nearly dropped too sexy those guys maybe blind. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
Thanks you two
If there a BP girl only I would say sorry your not the girl in the pictures and walk out. But if there eccie provider they'll probably want some money to cover there time, I would give them a couple of twenties and call it a night. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
If they have way outdated pics and its a big difference than what im seeing i real life, ill leave without tipping. As i see it, they wasted my time and not the other way around. Doesnt make a difference if its an eccie provider or not.
We should do the pre tease pic idea!
What if I send a pic of my left nipple only? I mean I take selfies weekly, I usually send the same one out to 20 different people only because it takes me 200 shots to get the perfect selfie. (that was a joke...)
i have sent my real pic before if asked but not too often I'm asked too.