do women REALLY enjoy DP?

yes yes yes.. also love triple penetration.. 1 in my mouth, 1in pussy and 1 in ass.. being "airtight" is freakin hot..

fun position to is to reverse cowgirl the one up my ass and face the guy doing my pussy.. very hot
Well Swordman, I’m going to give you the answer you expected even if it took three pages to get to it . Nope. Not interested at all. Two men do not interest me at all, and I don’t like vibrators. So……………..I guess I’m the lone no vote. Should I have written a longer dissention?
Ahhh, Olivia....

I guess I will just have to step up and take a solo flight with you. for the good of the board, you know... Get you away from all the crazy DP fans....

The things I do for this place....

PPE
Ahhh, Olivia....

I guess I will just have to step up and take a solo flight with you. for the good of the board, you know... Get you away from all the crazy DP fans....

The things I do for this place....

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
........ and my orgasms and world harmony? (I don't know how to do a kissy face smily face. The "more" 's search doesn't work. We really should have a kissy face in the main smily faces - right?)

How about them kissy faces... LOL!
never tried mfm but not totally averted to it either i suppose....
  • st929
  • 05-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Many years ago, a GF wanted it and the other partner was her roommate who used a strap on. Now I have to admit that was hot. They both switched off ... would be fun to repeat some day.
would love to play this way MFM and FMF...