BBW, SPINNER, TS, STRAIGHT, GAY.... who gives a shit!

I'll call you from a pay phone, just reverse the charges, Waldo is
the name I'll be using. Don't use your cell or computer for at least
24 hours after I call. When you go out after I call wear dark shades
and neutral clothing for at least three weeks after and don't talk
to any strangers who identify themselves as Larry.

Remember, swamp water is an aphrodisiac for frogs and turtles
and Sarah Palin and Scarlett Johansson are both sexy. BYOB

Only twelve shots of bourbon for this post.
Holy fk balls...I know who that is bwahahahaha. Take care sista!!
  • Laz
  • 01-20-2013, 09:02 PM
I actually struggled with this for a bit. My tastes are similar to SL's. There are ladies in the hobby that are not the physical type I like but are terrific people. I asked myself how an overweight old fart can be so picky when he has no room to talk. The conclusion I came to was that since none of the ladies, that do not appeal to me, were offering to see me for free they were saying no to me also. As long as money is involved the payer gets to choose.

I will say that the one time I saw a provider for free it was a HUGE ego boost that I will always be grateful for. She was even my physical type.
First of all I'm NOT your "sweetie". Second if you had any common sense what so ever you might just ignore issues like this. But noooooo this in some way makes you feel better about yourself doesn't it? Like London posted, there is a "larger" lady in Las Vegas who get a grand for a session. I bet she doesn't post shit like this. Not knowing who she is I speculate she is like Tiffany Jameson. A sophisticated well-spoken LADY, perhaps educated and very accommodating.

I'll bet you ANYTHING you want up to $5,000.00 YOU are NOT 39. I know a few hobbyists in Kansas. Here is how we can do this. You bet me and I'll have a hobbyist contact you. He will pay you your hour rate. You simply need to PROVE you are 39. Easy money if you’re NOT a liar... RIGHT! Let’s see I'm sure I could get him to bring a digital scale as well. Perhaps a small wager on that weight of 155 LBS. I'll give you the "voluptuous" thing.

So what say you SINS? Wait a minute lying is a sin isn't it? Hummmmm........

PS: Is that how you spell "voluptuous" might want to check your show case!
Aloha Originally Posted by Still Looking
First off, I generally don't get involved in discussions like these. You will notice my name appears nowhere in the revived thread on BBW's. Being a realist, I have never felt the need to be upset that I do not fit some men's preferences. At 39 years old and 155 pounds on a 5'1" frame, it would be unrealistic to expect that I will appeal to all men.

Regarding your offer of a bet to determine my true age and weight, you are on. There is no need to wager money on either my true age, or true weight. Here is my offer. If I win, you must display an avatar of my choosing for 1 week, and your signature must include the statement "SinsOfTheFlesh's Bitch" for one week. Name your terms if I lose the bet. Choose anything you like, because its a sure bet. I would offer to boink you for free if you win, but knowing I am not your type, that would hardly be a bet you would be excited to win (lame attempt at humor). Be creative though, this could be fun

To satisfy the bet, designate anyone you choose to swing by my incall. He need not pay my hourly rate, unless your delegate also intends to enjoy my charms during his visit (certainly not a requirement). I will happily show him my driver's license, and step on the scale for him. I will even produce my birth certificate if you like.

There is no shame in my game SL I advertise myself as BBW, but am often told that I do not fit the criteria. My website contains a statement in very clear, unambiguous terms that I am overweight, and advises anyone interested in getting to know me that if they prefer women who are height/weight proportionate that they should continue their search. I have even been known to respond to a request for a date by first asking the gentleman if he is aware that I'm a BBW. Shocking I know! But if I see that a gentleman has a long list of reviews for average or smaller body types, I usually check first before agreeing to see him. I would rather decline an appointment than see someone and know that he is not happy.

I really don't care what words are used to describe my physique - BBW, curvy, voluptuous (thank you for catching the typo, I will correct it), thick, juicy, Rubenesque - whichever terms suits you, I'm happy to use it. I list an accurate weight and describe myself accurately because the last thing I want is for a gentleman to knock on my door and be disappointed.

I will admit that when I wrote my response to you on that other thread, I wrote the response before I had read through all of the replies, and did not see your apology until after I posted my reply. Your apology was a good one and appeared sincere, so I do give you kudos for that. However, I was not so overwhelmed with admiration that I felt compelled to amend or retract my comment either. Sorry. I do tend to call things as I see them.

Finally, from this thread, I would say that it does not appear that you have changed much from when you created that other thread. In my response here, I merely made the point that it is not your preferences that create a backlash toward you. It is things you say, your hateful nature, and your rudeness. I am not among the PC crowd, so I say by all means, say and do as you wish. But the same principle that says you can say what you want also means that others are equally free to respond to you in kind if they choose. Simple as that. If there are a number of people either saying rude things to you on the board, or sending you hate mail just remember, the one thing they all have in common, is you.

So about that bet? Care to name your terms? This will be fun
PS. ROFL well this is kind of funny. I am afraid I can't correct the typo after all. I will have to take it up with ECCIE, since the typo is theirs not mine. "Voluptous" is one of several choices for body type in their drop down menu. So my apologies, but the typo has to stand.
First off, I generally don't get involved in discussions like these. You will notice my name appears nowhere in the revived thread on BBW's. Being a realist, I have never felt the need to be upset that I do not fit some men's preferences. At 39 years old and 155 pounds on a 5'1" frame, it would be unrealistic to expect that I will appeal to all men.

So far so good!

Regarding your offer of a bet to determine my true age and weight, you are on. There is no need to wager money on either my true age, or true weight. Here is my offer. If I win, you must display an avatar of my choosing for 1 week, and your signature must include the statement "SinsOfTheFlesh's Bitch" for one week. Name your terms if I lose the bet. Choose anything you like, because its a sure bet. I would offer to boink you for free if you win, but knowing I am not your type, that would hardly be a bet you would be excited to win (lame attempt at humor). Be creative though, this could be fun

Be creative? Have fun? Now your talking! Ok after review of your show case I see your rate is $175 per hour. So here goes..

I put up $1,750.00 and I'll come see myself after I get back from Maui. If I'm wrong the cash is YOURS! I'll put up any avatar you want for a month. I'll display that I'm your "bitch" in everything I post. And I'll leave with my tail between my legs. I will post an apology stating I was wrong, right here!

But if I'm right you need to offer full service to 10 of my Kansas City Brothers for free. Mods first of course. You will put up an avatar of my choice and the statement "SLAMDANGO MY ASS... PLEASE" for one month and post that your numbers might have been off a little. No reason to display the real numbers!

To satisfy the bet, designate anyone you choose to swing by my incall. He need not pay my hourly rate, unless your delegate also intends to enjoy my charms during his visit (certainly not a requirement). I will happily show him my driver's license, and step on the scale for him. I will even produce my birth certificate if you like.

I'm liking your style!

There is no shame in my game SL I advertise myself as BBW, but am often told that I do not fit the criteria. My website contains a statement in very clear, unambiguous terms that I am overweight, and advises anyone interested in getting to know me that if they prefer women who are height/weight proportionate that they should continue their search. I have even been known to respond to a request for a date by first asking the gentleman if he is aware that I'm a BBW. Shocking I know! But if I see that a gentleman has a long list of reviews for average or smaller body types, I usually check first before agreeing to see him. I would rather decline an appointment than see someone and know that he is not happy.

Sounds like you are secure in who you are! Good for you!

I really don't care what words are used to describe my physique - BBW, curvy, voluptuous (thank you for catching the typo, I will correct it), thick, juicy, Rubenesque - whichever terms suits you, I'm happy to use it. I list an accurate weight and describe myself accurately because the last thing I want is for a gentleman to knock on my door and be disappointed.

We could only hope others might follow your lead!

I will admit that when I wrote my response to you on that other thread, I wrote the response before I had read through all of the replies, and did not see your apology until after I posted my reply. Your apology was a good one and appeared sincere, so I do give you kudos for that. However, I was not so overwhelmed with admiration that I felt compelled to amend or retract my comment either. Sorry. I do tend to call things as I see them.

At least you took the time to check. We have all made mistakes. I am no exception! Poor judgement on my part! Even now I have no idea what the hell I was thincking.

Finally, from this thread, I would say that it does not appear that you have changed much from when you created that other thread. In my response here, I merely made the point that it is not your preferences that create a backlash toward you. It is things you say, your hateful nature, and your rudeness. I am not among the PC crowd, so I say by all means, say and do as you wish. But the same principle that says you can say what you want also means that others are equally free to respond to you in kind if they choose. Simple as that. If there are a number of people either saying rude things to you on the board, or sending you hate mail just remember, the one thing they all have in common, is you.

Seems like just a few ladies LARGER THAN LIFE ITSELF that feel compelled to try and change my mind about what is sexy! I'm sorry "you" feel I'm rude and hateful. Exactly what have I said that is rude and hateful?

So about that bet? Care to name your terms? This will be fun Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

My ATF is having WAY to much fun watching this unfold! Seems like thats all we talked about at dinner! She couldn't wait to get back to check out this threAD.

So let's review... you also mentioned that I criticize other hobbyists for their choices? Really? Did you find a post like that anywhere? Bet you thought I forgot about that huh? Let me know if you ever find one!

ECCIE can't spell voluptuous it would seem you are right! But I'll let you fight that one. Last time I talked about drop down boxes I got my ass handed to me! LOL

Aloha
I'll call you from a pay phone, just reverse the charges, Waldo is
the name I'll be using. Don't use your cell or computer for at least
24 hours after I call. When you go out after I call wear dark shades
and neutral clothing for at least three weeks after and don't talk
to any strangers who identify themselves as Larry.

Remember, swamp water is an aphrodisiac for frogs and turtles
and Sarah Palin and Scarlett Johansson are both sexy. BYOB

Only twelve shots of bourbon for this post. Originally Posted by bojulay
Your killing me B.
lol, yeh yeh I know Im out of the game, and was coming on here to have my account disabled, when I decided to read the typical bullshit. So who really cares what you or anyone else likes? And the hookers sending hate mail, really? The bitches have too much time on their hands.

Just an observation over the past few years when I engaged in this crap. Im busty curvy, gain and lose and gain and lose. What I have noticed is...

Old fat men like young hot spinners...no problem with me, I didnt see old fat men anyway. Not into wrinkly penis, and they have that "death" smell...yes very true, just stink

Hot Young Men are into the Busty Milf type, thanks to American Pie, that bitch made me a pretty penny. And I LOVED a hot young Cub!!

And sooo in conclusion, as a thick woman, not a bbw, but not a spinner, I had no problem with old fat fuckers not being interested in me. As a matter of fact, I made it clear that they would never be seen. No matter how much money they offered.

Oddly enough, because a provider refuses a client based on her preferences she is chastised and ridiculed. Whatever...who cares.

So from the bottom of my heart, you all just need to ask yourself one question when looking in the mirror...

"Would you Fuck You?"

Peace out suckers!! Originally Posted by kymberlane
Hell no I pay others to do that!
I actually struggled with this for a bit. My tastes are similar to SL's. There are ladies in the hobby that are not the physical type I like but are terrific people. I asked myself how an overweight old fart can be so picky when he has no room to talk. The conclusion I came to was that since none of the ladies, that do not appeal to me, were offering to see me for free they were saying no to me also. As long as money is involved the payer gets to choose.

I will say that the one time I saw a provider for free it was a HUGE ego boost that I will always be grateful for. She was even my physical type. Originally Posted by Laz
Free is good!
Let's see, I was a BBW after I had my kids. I was a spinner before I had a growth spurt (mine NOT yours! Although I have had some hobbyists who made me FEEL like a spinner! (Damn, I need to give him a freebie!)), I've been straight most of my life, but I did walk on the wild side, announcing militantly that I was a lesbian! Then I realized, I LOVE DICK, and I came back to the other side.
Do I qualify in there somewhere???
Just messin' with ya SL!

Edited to say: I've ALWAYS been female, although I have known many a TS dancer!
To whom it may concern, this post is intended to be humorous and nothing more than such!
Let's see, I was a BBW after I had my kids. I was a spinner before I had a growth spurt (mine NOT yours! Although I have had some hobbyists who made me FEEL like a spinner! (Damn, I need to give him a freebie!)), I've been straight most of my life, but I did walk on the wild side, announcing militantly that I was a lesbian! Then I realized, I LOVE DICK, and I came back to the other side.
Do I qualify in there somewhere???
Just messin' with ya SL!

Edited to say: I've ALWAYS been female, although I have known many a TS dancer! Originally Posted by Nicolet
YES YOU DO! Like you... sometimes I thinck I'm a Lesbian.
Hell yeah! I'll take you AND your atf for a SL t-shirt! LMAO!

Edited to say: ATF's are extra!
Can someone play the race card?
I haven't seen any sistas wearing TEAM SL shirts.
Shit is racist.
My ATF is having WAY to much fun watching this unfold! Seems like thats all we talked about at dinner! She couldn't wait to get back to check out this threAD.

So let's review... you also mentioned that I criticize other hobbyists for their choices? Really? Did you find a post like that anywhere? Bet you thought I forgot about that huh? Let me know if you ever find one!

ECCIE can't spell voluptuous it would seem you are right! But I'll let you fight that one. Last time I talked about drop down boxes I got my ass handed to me! LOL

Aloha Originally Posted by Still Looking
You must not have unleashed the Slamdango on her yet if this thread is what she is talking about. ( did she ask about me)

Hope you two are having fun.
Hell yeah! I'll take you AND your atf for a SL t-shirt! LMAO!

Edited to say: ATF's are extra! Originally Posted by Nicolet

NOLA... Dallas & Nicolet.... I'm thincking......film crew optional?