So how to profit from the coming collapse?

I can't believe black people and SJWs are literally destroying the world.
It's funny because it's so stupid.
Trespass
Then feel the Burn.

Robespierre was a French revolutionary - guillotied by his own revolution.

See the analogy - 9500????
I doubt that. Originally Posted by oeb11
first he blew his jaw off in a failed suicide attempt and then was guillotined the next day.

nice people, eh?
  • oeb11
  • 09-12-2020, 10:24 AM
DF - the French revolution put Robespierre out of his misery.

let's get 9500 a trip to Paris
Aw Venezuela ,,, nice this time of year
  • Tiny
  • 09-14-2020, 08:21 AM
Aw Venezuela ,,, nice this time of year Originally Posted by rexdutchman
There's really no point in going there. The more attractive hookers should be charging the equivalent of $5.00 or $10.00. But they don't take the local currency (the bolivar) any more. Instead they want dollars and it costs $30 to $50. Highway robbery!

http://www.sexycaracas.com/sexy/p_in...sc&ids=1&OK=OK
This place is amusing from time to time. So where's the thread for getting a nuke shelter cause Montana and Califallintoocean will lob nukes at each other?

Seriously, folks burning down their neighborhood store are burning down their own neighborhood.

Most of us have nothing to worry about Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Just about exactly how I feel about it. All the hysteria over what this candidate is going to do and what the other candidate is going to do....all the bullshit talk about the "end of free elections" and some "big change in government from democracy to marxism or communism"....

In 2017 and 2018 combined Biden had gross earnings topping $15 million dollars.....there's over 18 million millionaires in this country, around 40% of the world's millionaires, and over 700 of the 1800 billionaires of the globe. About half the congress has a net worth of over a million dollars.

Neither Biden nor Trump or any of the other elected officials have any motive to kill the golden goose that's made them rich, nor the millionaires and billionaires that became rich off the capitalist system and influence politics for their gain. Whichever candidates get elected is just going to kick the can down the road like the last string of politically minded long winded blowhards that held office before. It's going to be capitalist for a long time, people.

The BLM movement doesn't have legs to last, there's going to be flareups everytime one gets shot or choked to death, and somehow unbelievably regardless of whether the dead had a weapon or not and regardless of whether or not the killer was warranted or justified in his actions. There's no reasoning involved, just play the racial card and riot.

Drop the spooky conspiracy theories already, you're simply overthinking an easy equation. More of the same, then 4 years from now transfer all your great fears, fingernail biting, and shitting your pants onto the next great satanic candidate that just always happens to be in the opposite party of your soccer team you cheer for. Been that way for decades, the next batch of elected losers won't change any long held traditions.
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 02:24 PM
I hold a different opinion, SK - and hope you are correct.
...Neither Biden nor Trump or any of the other elected officials have any motive to kill the golden goose that's made them rich, ... Originally Posted by sexykarma

If we rewind and play it back in slow motion, one would clearly see that Joe-mentia Hiden made his Millions while in office for over 47 years, compared to Trump who made Billions as a private citizen. Seems like comparing Apples to Asphalt to me.

Of you take another view; Trump is losing Millions while in office whereas Joe_menia is making Millions while in office.
If we rewind and play it back in slow motion, one would clearly see that Joe-mentia Hiden made his Millions while in office for over 47 years, compared to Trump who made Billions as a private citizen. Seems like comparing Apples to Asphalt to me.

Of you take another view; Trump is losing Millions while in office whereas Joe_menia is making Millions while in office. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
The timeframe and scale are different as well as the results in wealth gained.....my question for the longest time was why did Trump bother with politics when his business dealings in the past created more wealth than he could have gained by seeking political office....but then again he's got his ego and can add the presidency as another life trophy. The power, position and the spotlight would be tough for someone like him to refuse.

Biden apparently has made most of his money since his two terms as vice under Obama with book deals and speaking engagements....

Trump took a more wholesale approach, granted he was helped by his dad and grandfathers real estate dealings, which got him going....I don't think Biden had that boost.
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 07:00 PM
Biden has made far more with his graft and corruption in Ukraine and China
He is owned by Xi - which is why the Chinese favor biden.
Had you considered that Trump might have sought office in a philanthropic, giving back to the country that made him rich in private practice by serving sort of thing? Or have you considered that Joe-mentia is only in it for the money for himself and his family members? Maybe the better question: How do you assume one does it for ego, but not the other? How about this simple and focused question: Why is Joe-mentia even running for President? I mean, he's been swinging at politics for 47+ years.

We can ponder the Politics to book deals money laundering and kick-backs pipeline another time.

The timeframe and scale are different as well as the results in wealth gained.....my question for the longest time was why did Trump bother with politics when his business dealings in the past created more wealth than he could have gained by seeking political office....but then again he's got his ego and can add the presidency as another life trophy. The power, position and the spotlight would be tough for someone like him to refuse.

Biden apparently has made most of his money since his two terms as vice under Obama with book deals and speaking engagements....

Trump took a more wholesale approach, granted he was helped by his dad and grandfathers real estate dealings, which got him going....I don't think Biden had that boost. Originally Posted by sexykarma
You should buy more ammo. You can’t have enough of that. That’ll be a commodity worth more than gold. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
That's right, it will also come in handy if the unruly crowds get too thick, lol.
Biden has made far more with his graft and corruption in Ukraine and China
He is owned by Xi - which is why the Chinese favor biden. Originally Posted by oeb11
Prove that, sweetheart.

You say that at least a dozen times a day, second only to commenting illegally on other members’ health issues. But you never back it up with any credible evidence.

I think it’s time someone called you out for your careless intellectual laziness. And the time is now.
The were also pusing a guilitine through those streets... Remember a tale of 2 cities
plonk, his uglinass has finally shown up.