Deadbeat Donny Skipping the Bill

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...han-6-million/

Actually, his donors pay his campaign bills... AND criminal trial attorneys.

He's left poor Rudy in such a lurch, too

Are you ready to go down the path of unpaid bills left in Deadbeat Donny's wake? I've held back. There's a lot to unpack.

The list is yuge
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...han-6-million/

Actually, his donors pay his campaign bills... AND criminal trial attorneys.

He's left poor Rudy in such a lurch, too

Are you ready to go down the path of unpaid bills left in Deadbeat Donny's wake? I've held back. There's a lot to unpack.

The list is yuge Originally Posted by HDGristle

when are ya gonna "unpack" anything that proves campaigns have to pay for local costs at political events?

we'll wait
You say Secret Service. They can't pay and point to the campaign.

Deadbeat Donny needed the services for HIS rally. We get that you and he want to put that on taxpayers and its both sad and disgraceful.

If he walked the walk about his love for the men and women that protect him he'd pony up. Alas, he gives as few shits about them as he does about... well... you
You say Secret Service. They can't pay and point to the campaign.

Deadbeat Donny needed the services for HIS rally. We get that you and he want to put that on taxpayers and its both sad and disgraceful.

If he walked the walk about his love for the men and women that protect him he'd pony up. Alas, he gives a few shots about them as he does about... well... you Originally Posted by HDGristle

once again it was one of your articles that stated the secret service requests the local assistance then stiffs them because they can't write a check so thanks for proving it's the US Government stiffing these cities.

so glad we cleared that up!
Deadbeat Donny should put you on payroll. Alas, your paycheck would always be just 2 weeks away.

Still HIS rally. Still HIS protection. Still HIS responsibility. Buck stops with the man at the top. All talk and no cock

There's a historical practice here. And with him a noticeable pattern. Well, except to you. That's ok, tho. A lot of places got wise to his ways and require upfront deposits now.
Deadbeat Donny should put you on payroll. Alas, your paycheck would always be just 2 weeks away.

Still HIS rally. Still HIS protection. Still HIS responsibility. Buck stops with the man at the top. All talk and no cock

There's a historical practice here. And with him a noticeable pattern. Well, except to you. That's ok, tho. A lot of places got wise to his ways and require upfront deposits now. Originally Posted by HDGristle

amusing all the flailing about. you'll have to try harder. want me to remind you Obama by your definition is also a "deadbeat"?
I agree on Obama. He was and is. Clinton. Harris. Sanders. But they also haven't racked up as prolific of a debt as Deadbeat Donny.

The King of Unpaid Rally Bills. That's who this thread is about. That's why he's being singled out
I agree on Obama. He was and is. Clinton. Harris. But they also haven't racked up as prolific of a debt as Deadbeat Donny.

The King of Unpaid Rally Bills. That's who this thread is about. That's why he's being single down Originally Posted by HDGristle

so Trump because he has the most "unpaid debts" which he or Obama or Clinton et el aren't required to repay is the "biggest deadbeat" of the deadbeats who aren't deadbeats for not paying.

got it
They shouldn't have rallies if their campaign can't afford the bill for security and stick the host municipality with the burden. It shouldn't fall on the local taxpayers. Or the state. Or from our federal taxes.

The vast majority of these are paid by campaigns. That's the history and the practice. And sadly, Deadbeat Donny just keeps putting that on others

Here's more. The number has gone up since September when this was put out

https://www.verifythis.com/article/n...8-5d14392a25bd

He paid $100k to Minneapolis, Waco. Why can't he pay Erie? Why won't he pay Erie? Why won't he support the men and women who supported his rally? Isn't Pennsylvania critical to his electoral map?

Imagine if he was a stand up guy, paid his tab and told the people he's not a politician. He values the hard work that goes into his rallies and he won't put those costs on the people.

That would be an effort to build good will. Tie it into his builder theme of creating jobs and valuing hard work instead of makinhg folks feel like suckers and losers. Grow the tent. Show the love he says he has instead of showing us he's a Deadbeat either his actions
They shouldn't have rallies if their campaign can't afford the bill for security and stick the host municipality with the burden. It shouldn't fall on the local taxpayers. Or the state. Or from our federal taxes.

The vast majority of these are paid by campaigns. That's the history and the practice. And sadly, Deadbeat Donny just keeps putting that on others

Here's more. The number has gone up since September when this was put out

https://www.verifythis.com/article/n...8-5d14392a25bd

He paid $100k to Minneapolis, Waco. Why can't he pay Erie? Why won't he pay Erie? Why won't he support the men and women who supported his rally? Isn't Pennsylvania critical to his electoral map?

Imagine if he was a stand up guy, paid his tab and told the people he's not a politician. He values the hard work that goes into his rallies and he won't put those costs on the people.

That would be an effort to build good will. Tie it into his builder theme of creating jobs and valuing hard work instead of makinhg folks feel like suckers and losers. Grow the tent. Show the love he says he has instead of showing us he's a Deadbeat either his actions Originally Posted by HDGristle

bahahahaa

why do you keep posting articles that disprove your point? this is like going fly fishing with dynamite

ONCE AGAIN FROM YOUR OWN ARTICLE .. WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED BEFORE

"It’s unclear, however, whether he’s legally obligated to pay all of them. The Center for Public Integrity, which reported on the Trump campaign’s unpaid bills in 2019, said that in many cases, there are no signed contracts between the municipal governments and the Trump campaign. That means the cities may not have legal recourse to recoup those funds."

please stop while you are behind
You keep using that as a blanket to shield yourself from the point and the truth because you think that's the point being made.

It's not. Which is why you neither see it, nor get it.

You brought up Obama before like he's a hero of mine. He's not. Shows you're missing the forest for the trees. There's a very important word that start with C that Trump lacks.

Do you know what it is?

Very much tied to him balking at paying for a Latina soldier's funeral.
You keep using that as a blanket to shield yourself from the point and the truth because you think that's the point being made.
Originally Posted by HDGristle

then stop posting the same article over and over like it makes it true when it proves you wrong.

over and over again.
It doesn't. You keeping missing the point ad nauseum. Why would he settle with Minneapolis for 100k if he owed nothing? You conveniently skip that. But it's ok.

Deadbeat Donny leaves piles of unpaid debts in his wake. He's an asshole and a loser.

And if you think I'll stop beating this drum... lol, you're sadly mistaken.

You keep hanging onto one part and missing the other in this fever dream of a point you think is being made, but isn't. And every bump you give me keeps this thread exactly where I want it.

I do thank you for doing your part, valued poster.

These rally debts and stuff like this show who he truly is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgA7M1Ra8F0
It doesn't. You keeping missing the point ad nauseum. Why would he settle with Minneapolis for 100k if he owed nothing? You conveniently skip that. But it's ok.

Deadbeat Donny leaves piles of unpaid debts in his wake. He's an asshole and a loser.

And if you think I'll stop beating this drum... lol, you're sadly mistaken.

You keep hanging onto one part and missing the other in this fever dream of a point you think is being made, but isn't. And every bump you give me keeps this thread exactly where I want it.

I do thank you for doing your part, valued poster.

These rally debts and stuff like this show who he truly is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgA7M1Ra8F0 Originally Posted by HDGristle

your ability to contradict yourself in the same post is truly amazing
You only see a contradiction because you're focused oh the wrong angle.

Figured out the C word, yet?

https://dailymontanan.com/2024/08/08...-unpaid-bills/

Long history of this

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...d-bills-039631

Notice how the amount owed fluctuates. He does pay some. Some, years after the fact and usually if pressed if he wants to come back

https://scdailygazette.com/briefs/tr...-records-show/

When he doesn't want to pay, he'll skip to somewhere close by and try to pull the same shit