Encounter: Cynthia - Great Session Interesting Ending

If anyone cares I received a text from her indicating that my suspicion was correct, profile in question was created by said stalker.

Probably was outside watching the action during the session. I truly hope so, he got quite a show I gurantee that.

Unreal.
Yea, sad situation she got into. At least he wasnt lurking when I saw her. Or at least I never saw him lol
Been going on for far too long!!
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all the members who were offended by the photo I posted which actually showed human female nipples.

No tits on a whore board? WTF is this, Facebook? Ridiculous.
I think it was a nice picture of her titties.
seems like everyone is getting points lately
Nice review
C d dd who cares close enough

Good stuff stalker thing I can relate too

That was from a past rodeo
That was from a past rodeo Originally Posted by Missburger
oh burger
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all the members who were offended by the photo I posted which actually showed human female nipples.

No tits on a whore board? WTF is this, Facebook? Ridiculous. Originally Posted by jokacz
LOL really? I think a picture of tits should be low on of offensive list, If your offended by tits GTFO

No tits on a whore board? WTF is this, Facebook? Ridiculous. Originally Posted by jokacz
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2149120
08-16-2017, 12:47 AM

we were saved from the lure of nipples over a year ago.

but if ya got the point room please keep posting them

LOL but covered ok
If anyone cares I received a text from her indicating that my suspicion was correct, profile in question was created by said stalker.

Probably was outside watching the action during the session. I truly hope so, he got quite a show I gurantee that.

Unreal. Originally Posted by blackops2424
what profile in question ?
I spoke with Cynthia she assured me Tony is hot it's the profile in question
Sorry ladylover but either Cynthia is full of crap or you are. According to the date provided in the review, I was in NYC all week and can prove it. I would be more careful before you accuse either first or second hand anyone of being a stalker.
I spoke with Cynthia she assured me Tony is hot it's the profile in question Originally Posted by Ladyloverabc
While I’m skeptical about most things. Especially new accounts.

How can Cynthia assure anything about any account on ECCIE?

In the end, the goal of getting information on a possible provider one might see has been met by this review and follow up posts. Everything else is just a distraction.
While I’m skeptical about most things. Especially new accounts.

How can Cynthia assure anything about any account on ECCIE?

In the end, the goal of getting information on a possible provider one might see has been met by this review and follow up posts. Everything else is just a distraction. Originally Posted by Maximum4
The man has a certain writing style. I can tell most of his accounts. Not real hard
Lmao. Probably ya boi Sam . Hes from out that way.
Sounds like his M.O. loves to harass people . Be careful.