So What's With The Bharara Firing??

i wouldn't trust a guy who's real name is Preetinder Singh "Preet" Bharara

bahhaa i'm surprised none of the usual suspects haven't spotted the latest "conspiracy" .. that Bharara was going to act on some open letter to investigate Trump's finances and so Trump asked him to resign.
The rumors this afternoon are he wants to run for Governor of New York, and this is his way of solidifying the looney left vote.

Who gives a shit who the Governor of New York is anyway.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2017, 05:46 PM
The rumors this afternoon are he wants to run for Governor of New York, and this is his way of solidifying the looney left vote.

Who gives a shit who the Governor of New York is anyway. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wall Street Investment bankers care that Barra is gone along with Fox News. He was on their ass...but Trump frained the swamp and turned over the keys to Goldman Sachs!
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2017, 05:47 PM
Fox News Sean Hannity told Trump to fire his ass!

Fox News Sean Hannity told Trump to fire his ass! . Originally Posted by WTF
Did you record the meeting or were you sitting there in the meeting?
  • DSK
  • 03-14-2017, 01:35 PM
Of course you can hear it now, Tanto. Because you're stupid.
Some douche-bag on a hooker site suggests he didn't resign so he could get $2000 a month and you buy in like the man said it himself. You start running your pie hole about misrepresentation and fraud.
Here is the guy you're talking shit about.
A total non-partisan guy.
Oh, but I forgot.
You're smarter than 50+% of the people in the US. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Hey jackass, everyone knows he can walk into a million dollar job trading on his government credentials anytime he wants. I actually thought highly of the guy until he pulled this stupid stunt. Now he ruined all his good PR and looks like a stupid idiot, because everyone else seems to know how the game is played but him.

Keep sucking cock, it's what you do best.
Bush 43 fired all the US Attorneys, as did Obama. Why is it suddenly a problem when Trump does it? Just liberal, partisan hack hypocrisy. As usual.