Better not shout (Obama), better not cry (democratic party), Netanyahu is coming to DC

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1056444404]As I said ... "protocol" is a lameass excuse for not seeing a PM of any country when there is "war" going on in the region ... He's snubbed him before.... and the first day PM was in office was BEFORE an election.

If there is some idea that meeting with the PM is some implied endorsement, /QUOTE]
Yes simple isn't it?
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1056444461]
As I said ... "protocol" is a lameass excuse for not seeing a PM of any country when there is "war" going on in the region ... He's snubbed him before.... and the first day PM was in office was BEFORE an election.

If there is some idea that meeting with the PM is some implied endorsement, /QUOTE]
Yes simple isn't it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
In which case an announcement to the contrary is sufficient ....

.. of course, unless everyone thinks Obaminable is a serial liar, whose word is no good.
  • shanm
  • 03-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Well look who showed up! Apparently, the Nursing Home attendant overslept and did not wake up LLIdiot at 3 am. Originally Posted by bigtex
LMAO
JDIdiot is once again guilty of "cherry picking" Presidential authority.

Is anyone surprised?

The Executive Branch has the delegated authority to issue an "Executive Order."

The Legislative Branch has no such authority! (see below).

From Wiki:

"United States Presidents issue executive orders to help officers and agencies of the executive branch manage the operations within the federal government itself. Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation)." Originally Posted by bigtex
We know you're not either a lawyer or a constitutional scholar don't we. Yes, the executive branch can issue an order but that does not override what the responsibilities for each branch as written into the constitution. If it did then we would have had our dictatorship many years ago if the White House could do what it wanted, when it wanted, for any reason that it wanted. Jeez! Use some common sense Tampon.
We know you're not .... a ..... scholar don't we. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It would have been better had you left "lawyers" and the "Constitution" out of it.

He just recently graduated from the "cut and paste" class, although I suspect it was actually a "social promotion" to make room for another retardo to brush up on map reading.
Yes, it is absolutely despicable ...

... for a country's leader to go address another country's people.

Originally Posted by LexusLover

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAA ... and i'm quite sure he sneaked off to the nearest Mosque while he was in Egypt too.
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1056444847]

In which case an announcement to the contrary is sufficient ....

.. of course, unless everyone thinks Obaminable is a serial liar, whose word is no good. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It was a great campaign stop for him with republican help we will see if he gets reelected.. will set an new precedent bringing in a foreign leader to speak to our congress to undermine a sitting president while campaigning.for reelection.

"Baker" ... was he a "sitting President"?. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It appears that LLIdiot is desperately trying to weasel out of his human waste infested corner (of the Idiotville Nursing Home & Mental Ward) by making the claim that a crusty old State Department insider like SOS Baker, acted entirely on his own when he banned The Israeli CryBibi from Foggy Bottom. And if that's not bad enough, LLIdiot appears to be making the claim that SOS Baker did so without requesting approval from The Most Unpopular (and Incompetent) President in Modern History.

The plot thickens!

Hell, The Wilted Shrub probably wouldn't have known the difference anyway!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

I hope LLIdiot's not trying to sell the same bullcaca story in Vegas!

LLIdiot has once again shown himself to be an even bigger Idiot than I previously thought. And I already thought he was an Idiot x 3!
  • DSK
  • 03-03-2015, 07:55 PM
Either you don't read what you post or you don't understand what you read.

The United States Constitution does not "authorize" the President to issue "executive orders" ... The "office" of an "executive order" is to EXECUTE the legislation Congress has lawfully passed....in other words ... implement the legislative authority provided to the President by Congress.

Did you take "government" at U of H ... I knew they offered it in High School. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think BigTex was smart enough to understand what he himself wrote. He is likely cringing red with embarrassment at this moment. Thanks for clarifying that for him.
Read again idiots the part about not meetinin before a election. That is a rep or dem president lexie lacking. ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Re-posting my comment is not an answer to the question. So why did Obama send his stooges to Israel to help Netanyahu's rival ?
If Obama cries foul saying Netanyahu's visit was political, then why did he politics against prime minister.
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1056446634][QUOTE=LexusLover;1056444847]

It was a great campaign stop for him with republican help we will see if he gets reelected.. will set an new precedent bringing in a foreign leader to speak to our congress to undermine a sitting president while campaigning.for reelection.[/QUOTE

There were quite a few democrats there as well. Does this mean there a schism in the democrat party?
I don't think BigTex was smart enough to understand what he himself wrote. He is likely cringing red with embarrassment at this moment. Thanks for clarifying that for him. Originally Posted by DSK
Other than the fact that he can't be embarrassed ... his shown that for years ...

... but his cut and pastes from the Houston Chronicle and now the Austin rag demonstrate his 11th grade reading level that got him out of U of H ...

which means he's not been reading the Federal Court opinions that have been slapping HIS MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE on the hands for signing them.

When his name-calling and ridiculing pickup it means his substances is gone.
There were quite a few democrats there as well. Does this mean there a schism in the democrat party? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nancy showed her ass again.

Since he exercised self-control and did not "leak" details, his "no" review was sufficient. Of all the people in Washington, D.C., he knows the most about the "neighborhood" and has the most at stake on the outcome.

I'll take his word over all them ... particularly this "empty suit" .....

.. who brought "us' the "Affordable Care Act," which he either ...

(1) didn't read or
(2) lied about the contents.

When considering a secret deal with Iran ... you pick which one!

Here's the POTUS observation: "Nothing new!"

How the fuck does he know?
[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1056447988][QUOTE=i'va biggen;1056446634]

It was a great campaign stop for him with republican help we will see if he gets reelected.. will set an new precedent bringing in a foreign leader to speak to our congress to undermine a sitting president while campaigning.for reelection.[/QUOTE

There were quite a few democrats there as well. Does this mean there a schism in the democrat party? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Dem's did not invite him, they are just wanting to help him keep the 8mil monthly welfare check.
Re-posting my comment is not an answer to the question. So why did Obama send his stooges to Israel to help Netanyahu's rival ?
If Obama cries foul saying Netanyahu's visit was political, then why did he politics against prime minister. Originally Posted by rioseco
why did he send his stooges to campaign against Obie? It is what they do. Why do you ask stupid questions?