My 1st Strap-On Experience

I didn't realize how much I enjoyed being dominate until my first strap on experience. Watching him cum while I pounded his ass was AMAZING!! Literally one of the best experiences I've had!

I'm happy your first time rocked! Cheers to many more ass pounding experiences xoxo
I'm surprised that Providers do not advertise this option. I'd surmise that if a Provider became known as an expert Ass Raider or asscherry connoisseur there'd be gents lined up. Originally Posted by txcwby6
It is a fantasy of mine. I cannot advertise for something I have no experience with. Patiently waiting for the day. I just love to know that I'm giving someone pleasure, it's a big turn on.
I don't imagine that you would find it too difficult to find some volunteers to practice on Elise . Just reading this thread and some of the others on the same subject should give you plenty of suggestions. (me first!)
I call myself hells ass reaper lol
You can reap mine any time Dallas
mmmm and I will in August my Austin hubby!!!!!!!!!
I just started doing strap sessions, have done in personal life but never in the hobby and I love it, I had a guy ride it the other day and my pussy got too wet
Can you strap on and fuck at the same time?
Watching him cum while I pounded his ass was AMAZING! Originally Posted by CelesteCarter
I think I just got an instantaneous boner...
Attached Images File Type: gif damn.gif (111.8 KB, 354 views)
Will pegging fix my internal hemorrhoids?
I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to this! Had an old g/f who would finger fuck me back there (3 fingers.....and none-to-gentle, I might add!)) and I loved it!!!! Never been pegged with a strap-on, but its coming soon. And to those guys who think its a gay thing, all I can say is don't knock ass play till you give it a try. Love ladies who enjoy this.
My offer still stands erect, cajunconnoiseur.
I had an amazing session last night with a provider in Oregon. Supposedly it was FBSM, but it ended up with her using a double ended Feeldo type strapon in one of the hottest encounters I have had. As the 1 hour session ended up more like two, I have no doubt she was getting off on it too. I would encourage anyone to try it; customers and providers alike.
Will pegging fix my internal hemorrhoids? Originally Posted by boxxer
Kill or cure i suspect!
JustaBloke & CajunC....I will be yall's way soon and Iwill "bone it like I own it"....wooohooo...lol!!!