Mass Shooting In Orlando Florida Night Club.

Shut up stupid.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I would call you a idiot, but idiots are smarter than you.
Send him to Guantanamo and torture him for the rest of his life. Just so I'ts clear, I support eliminating anybody that supports muslim terrorists in any fashion, so killing them before they kill us is always an option I would support.

And you?, be specific. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I think he's awaiting the videographer and producer to be identified so they can be arrested for producing an inciteful video that caused the killing and maiming of persons enjoying themselves..... You know! It's the video that did it!
How could you expect someone as stupid as he is to "shut up"?

He's the one marginalizing, insulting, and vilifying GAYS!

He should be rejoicing their slaughter, it's folks like him that encourage this shit! Originally Posted by LexusLover
EKIM marginalizes, insults and vilifies gays on this web site but welcomes them with an open mouth and spread cheeks down at the 'holes ! He's still doin the lying liberal " deny, deny, deny " thinking that everyone will believe his lying , welshing, fudge packed ass that he doesn't swish when he walks. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
One should "respect" another ....

....who keeps his personal philosophy separate from his gainful employment!

But I'm sure its rare to be able to exercise one while enjoying the other, simultaneously!

What would you estimate ... he posted about 50 clown and tatted fag pictures? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAO you two assholes sling more gay crap than anyone else on the forum.
I would call you a idiot, but idiots are smarter than you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You actually posted today?
MSNBC is reporting that it was the gun's fault. Apparently, now, just owning a gun is what makes you kill 50 people.

Obama gave a little speech too. He vows do to do nothing, as usual. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Gun control is not the issue. Islamic terrorism in America is.
The MF needs to be impeached immediately just for being a dumb ass!
I agree with you that the majority of Middle Easterners are Muslims. I'm glad you agree with me that there are Muslims from every race. Anyone can be a Muslim.

You would have to be a fool to think a Muslim only looks a certain way. A lot of ignorant Americans think Muslims are just "those brown people", which is the height of stupidity. There tens of millions of black Muslims (both African and African Americans), tens of millions of East Asian Muslims (China, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia etc.), and yes millions of white Muslims too (Albania, Bosnia, Russians, white western converts etc.). Heck, 14% of Russians are Muslim and Islam is an official state religion of Russia. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
Your analysis more than underscores the absurdity of labeling someone who declaims Islamic fundamentalists as a "racist" since the Islamic community embraces all races. Similarly, when someone advocates for making "America great again" he cannot be legitimately called a "racist" based on that statement since the citizens of this country likewise represent all races.
You actually posted today? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sit in the corner and lick your cunt lexie.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/know-omar...000000893.html

What is known so far....Gay rey don't kiss woomby in public.

Good news for the right, he was a registered democrat.
The mass shooter, Omar Mateen, is light skinned. If you had just shown me a picture of his face, I would have thought he was a white Italian. However, he is a Middle Eastern (Afghani) individual.

Not surprising since most Middle Easterners (Palestinians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Syrians, Afghanis etc) are light skinned, almost white. India is definitely not part of the Middle East and Indians look very different from Middle Easterners.

In general, there are Muslims of every single race. There are millions of white Muslims, millions of black Muslims, millions of East Asian Muslims etc. Heck, the largest Muslim country in the world is an Asian country called Indonesia. No one "looks like a Muslim" just like no one "looks like a Christian". Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
White Italian, lol. Is there such a thing as a Black Italian?

Jim
ISIS claims responsibility and Omar pledged his allegiance in a 911 call before he died. And Obama came out like, yea, well it happened and we "stand behind" Florida. That's it...I just do not understand how he can just sit by and watch American citizens get slaughtered. Amazing watching this unfold.
ISIS claims responsibility and Omar pledged his allegiance in a 911 call before he died. And Obama came out like, yea, well it happened and we "stand behind" Florida. That's it...I just do not understand how he can just sit by and watch American citizens get slaughtered. Amazing watching this unfold. Originally Posted by nwarounder
He's probably got a "T" time with Bill this afternoon~!

The World population generally believes, IMO, the citizens of this country are a bunch of weak pussies who will cave in and pacify the terrorists in the world ... and they will be left to their own devices for protection, because this country won't any more. The terrorists believe that as well. These massacres will continue as long as that's how they feel. And they will continue as long as this country continues to "play nice" with them!

When the snake rattles one doesn't cut off the rattlers. One cuts off the head.
Good news for the right, he was a registered democrat. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why does that NOT surprise me?
MSNBC is reporting that it was the gun's fault. Apparently, now, just owning a gun is what makes you kill 50 people.

Obama gave a little speech too. He vows do to do nothing, as usual.

Here's the shocker (sarcastic), he had been under investigation by the FBI and they did nothing, as usual. Originally Posted by nwarounder
A big Red Light should be going off in your head right now. Further more, doesn't this whole thing sound familiar? Remember the Boston Bombing? The FBI were keeping tabs on the two brothers but yet they still pulled off the bombing in spite of the fact there was a heavy LE and Military presence with bomb sniffing dogs and all.

Jim
  • Old-T
  • 06-12-2016, 01:50 PM
You first. What would you have done? Other than make sure he made it to the polling booth.

Be specific. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Typical Gonad stupidity--this time on two counts:
--NWA is the one who complained that the FBI should have done something, so he goes first on what that "something" should have been
--As to voting: it is good to know that you do not believe that a natural born American has the right to vote. Why don't you enlighten us: you want a religion and cultural background standard on who can vote? Give it back to white land owning men only?

Send him to Guantanamo and torture him for the rest of his life. Just so I'ts clear, I support eliminating anybody that supports muslim terrorists in any fashion, so killing them before they kill us is always an option I would support.

And you?, please be specific. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Good to know you are another who does not believe in the constitution. Or at least you do not believe that it applies to all US citizens. Anyone who speaks out against your perceived right-thought goes to be tortured! Before they do anything illegal. Thought police; how very quaintly Papa Joe Stalin of you. Drag him to Gitmo after he has done things--I'm all with you. Do it before just because he is Muslim, then you are truly anti-American. What is that piece of paper you CLAIM you believe in, The Bill of Rights? I guess you don't really believe in it as much as you say. You have selective belief for certain articles and certain people only.

I will be after it is fully disclosed for what he was "under investigation"!

Then I will explore the "weapons" issue! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thank you--one sane answer out of the three. I agree with you--we need to know what he was under investigation for prior to saying what they should have done.
ISIS claims responsibility and Omar pledged his allegiance in a 911 call before he died. And Obama came out like, yea, well it happened and we "stand behind" Florida. That's it...I just do not understand how he can just sit by and watch American citizens get slaughtered. Amazing watching this unfold. Originally Posted by nwarounder
i won't go as far as saying ISIS claims responsibility yet, news i've heard is that they stated they "support" what this jerk did. close enough? maybe. we'll see if the FBI finds any direct communications as they check this guy's social media contacts.

Obama simply can't say the words Islam and Terrorist in the same sentence. disgusting.

the father of this jerk is already trying not to make this about religion. nice try dad. Islam speaks directly about anti-gay teachings. proponents of Islam, probably Obama among them, will quickly point out anti-gay teachings in the Bible. that point is less clear in Christian teachings than it is in Islam. in Islam, it's completely clear.

regardless, you don't see Christians today, in modern times, doing what this jerk did.