No, I dont ... Wait,Yes, I do

CBJ7, please tell me what Obama has done or promised (yeah, like that means anything) to show that he is more sensitive to gun rights than Romney is.

Gary Johnson is best on this issue, but he is "unelectable."

• CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 05:48 PM
CBJ7, please tell me what Obama has done or promised (yeah, like that means anything) to show that he is more sensitive to gun rights than Romney is.

Gary Johnson is best on this issue, but he is "unelectable."

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

the issue is flip flopping ... get it FLIP FLOP not gun control ... how about you cof, any thought on the fucking topic of the thread ... no?

since you cant see the 2nd amendment for the deflection ....

Obie campaigned on alot of gun related issues but never promised anything from what Ive read ....

and if you call NOT passing legislation that Bans certain guns in his state or any other state, more sensitive, then your absolutely correct. Obie is more sensitive than Romney
finished stepping on your little dick?

now InBred, would you care to address the FLIP Flop issue Originally Posted by CJ7

You are the one who stepped all over your dick, you dumb bastard, CBJ7 -- you admitted you're still going to vote for a two time loser!!!:mfr _lol:

The NRA ratings on the two candidates:

Romney = "B"

Odumbo = "F"

The Brady Campaign also gives Odumbo an "F" rating, but the inbred CBJ7 says he is going to vote for the two time loser anyway.

Flip-Flop and
Flip-Flop to the end of your days, you dumb inbred-muthaFucker, CBJ7!!!!

• CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 06:40 PM
nothing huh InBred?

youre dismissed.

THE END
nothing huh InBred?

youre dismissed.

THE END Originally Posted by CJ7
"Nothing" aptly sums up your bullshit thread and your bogus outrage regarding Romney and the Second Amendment rights of U.S. citizens. Odumbo always has been and continues to be the GREATER threat. Hence the NRA's position:
So you're shocked Romney flip-flopped, CBJ7? Better stock up on medication for this election year. If Romney wants to be elected, he'll need to flip to the side of gun rights. Obama has the anti-gun lobby sewn up.
  • CJ7
  • 07-23-2012, 01:05 PM
heres the anti gun group he has as you call it, sewn up ...

http://www.bradycampaign.org/xshare/...ear-report.pdf

see, what did I tell you about being jaded and accepting the facts for FACTS?

the anti gun guys hate Obie ...