Where DO You Like To finish??

inside the pussy is always best but mouth is a close second.
Never tried the face thing, can't help but think it would not feel that great at all
  • Gucci
  • 02-02-2012, 08:18 AM
CIM is my all time favorite but I like to be inside and have her to pull my closer and we get that Big Bang together !
As long as I'm inside . be the mouth or the peach I'm good....I hate that pulling out shit it ruins the moment
Personally I enjoy the hot cum exploding into my mouth while I continue to suck and stroke, then I allow the cum to dribble out the sides of my mouth as I continue to suck and stroke, all the while he is squiring as his cock is oh so tender, the hot cum is the best lube to keep the cock up and going.............there is no need to allow it to rest, keep on sucking and take it right into the next round........................Y um Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Now that's my kind of Woman!!!!!!
For me I also love too cum on her breasts........
Now that's my kind of Woman!!!!!!
For me I also love too cum on her breasts........ Originally Posted by breastfan

Ummm I love hot cum on breast, squirt it all over my juicy tits and hard nipples, then we can massage your cum into my skin which feels, oh so good..........
Can we still share off your tits Athena?
Can we still share off your tits Athena? Originally Posted by angusranch
But of course, How good that would feel to be covered in both of yours, hot cum, having it rubbed in and massaged over my breast and body, licking our fingers, sucking my nipples..........ummm Im all wet now...........
Checking on Houston flights as I stroke! lol
and watch it drip down my sexy butt to my inner thighs before i taste it with my fingers..
I like to cum inside or on butt. Originally Posted by slider22
You should try at least once. Its a satisfying feeling to see just how much fun I would have with your cum..
inside the pussy is always best but mouth is a close second.
Never tried the face thing, can't help but think it would not feel that great at all Originally Posted by larry696

You cum.. I cum.. we all cumm before starting again
CIM is my all time favorite but I like to be inside and have her to pull my closer and we get that Big Bang together ! Originally Posted by Gucci
Checking on Houston flights as I stroke! lol Originally Posted by angusranch
WooHoo, cant wait to have my turn stroking your cock.......among others things............
Don't waste it when I can play with it...
Checking on Houston flights as I stroke! lol Originally Posted by angusranch
a hard on.
Ummm I love hot cum on breast, squirt it all over my juicy tits and hard nipples, then we can massage your cum into my skin which feels, oh so good.......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Guess I need to take a trip to Texas.........
Anywhere but inside the vagina!

I have experienced condom failure and found out several months latter that the provider was pregnant. Yikes.... not mine thankfully! I have never counted months so fast in my life. I imposed upon myself a 6 month sabbatical from the hobby and then got properly tested as a precaution.

It's just safer to aim for the breasts.
Since rubbers kill me, BBBJ is about the only way I ever finish.