The Return!

Your IQ is dropping faster than you do to your knees when you see a glory hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You'd better pop some more of those little round and brown 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You might need to explain to the Chimp that his mentor and hero are gone. He keeps mistaking me for HIS hero woomby. The pain of losing his ONLY friend here on the boards must have really hit him hard !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

What say woomby? WKing for trouser trout?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That would be your recording of the humming number you perform at your glory hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You'd better pop some more of those little round and brown 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You might need to explain to the Chimp that his mentor and hero are gone. He keeps mistaking me for HIS hero woomby. The pain of losing his ONLY friend here on the boards must have really hit him hard !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1

Come on I'va. Play the chicken dick card. That's all that seems to work on him... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

What say woomby? WKing for trouser trout? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the one looking for a new WK, since YOUR hero and mentor left YOU EKIM ! But that's just MORE dingle berries for YOU amd YOUR momma !! Get her to make YOU a pie from those berries and get a " cream " topping for it down at YOUR gloryholes !
That would be your recording of the humming number you perform at your glory hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You'd better pop some more of those little round and brown 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

+1

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You'd be the one looking for a new WK, since YOUR hero and mentor left YOU EKIM ! But that's just MORE dingle berries for YOU amd YOUR momma !! Get her to make YOU a pie from those berries and get a " cream " topping for it down at YOUR gloryholes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Better get that tooth pulled woomby, chicken dick won't let you work his glory hole.
  • DSK
  • 03-15-2016, 11:42 AM
Come on I'va. Play the chicken dick card. That's all that seems to work on him... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your IQ is dropping faster than you do to your knees when you see a glory hole, Asswipe. You'd better pop some more of those little round and brown 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Asswipe.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No one is going to buy your recordings of you playing a skin flute at your glory hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So, you'd better wise up and go pop some more of those little round and brown 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Chicken dick idiot, and his long kneeling WK, JL.

You reveal yourself with every post, IBHomo.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

well .. that's a .. interesting view into the old personal life there isn't it? thanks for sharing. btw what did ya wash that morsel down with? .. aHAHHAHAAA
I B Homo.
You've made it abundantly clear that you "taste the rainbow", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

LOL! Guess who has a picture of a real "chicken dick" in his personal collection!

AssupJunkCollector!

How many more pictures of "junk" do you have? Which ones are your favorites?
LOL! Guess who has a picture of a real "chicken dick" in his personal collection!

AssupJunkCollector!

How many more pictures of "junk" do you have? Which ones are your favorites? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
With assup being a lying liberal, he's GOT to have a pic of Slick Willy AND Shrillary's junk ! He shares those pics with his fellow reach around klan, errr clan members EKIM and Lil Cotex !