Nancy Pelosi Is A Piece Of Shit

• Tiny
  • 03-30-2021, 07:50 PM
Just take plenty of lubes for your Nancy fuckfest. I'll cheer you on! Originally Posted by WTF
Winn Dixie has been quite clear. He wants a grudge fuck, which means no lube, no matter how dry her pussy is.
Nancy would look quite comely (cumly?) with your semen dripping out of her vagina, ass, mouth, eyes, ears, and nose.

I kind of understand your concept of the "grudge fuck," as I could see myself going out of my way to get the clap and then give it to Elizabeth Warren. But she's so damn ugly I don't think I could get it up.

Nancy is kind of ugly too, but she does have nice tatas and a nasty (in a good way) look. I think I could do her after a six pack and 100 milligrams of Vitamin V.

My invitation to you for a road trip to DC where we tag team Pelosi and AOC is always open. Originally Posted by Tiny
Lets GO! But we aint swapping .
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2021, 10:01 PM
Lets GO! But we aint swapping . Originally Posted by winn dixie
I do not think you'll have to worry about Tiny wanting to swap!
  • Tiny
  • 03-30-2021, 10:48 PM
I do not think you'll have to worry about Tiny wanting to swap! Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, in another thread I offered to swap, but only as a favor. I figure Winn Dixie would be a damn fine wingman, so it would be worth it to have him around while I'm wooing AOC. However I'd much rather keep my beloved Alexandria all to myself.
  • oeb11
  • 03-31-2021, 08:20 AM
Tiny - be careful what you ask for - you might get it.

as a repeat - How to seduce AOC-

send her a dic pic with a hammer and sickle tattooed on it.
Pelissy wants the US to go down the road Germany followed , Gee howed that work out
I do not think you'll have to worry about Tiny wanting to swap! Originally Posted by WTF
Will you subscribe to watch Me and Tiny bang our sweet hearts?
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 11:54 AM
Probably

Although I think I stand a better chance banging those two than either of you.
  • Tiny
  • 03-31-2021, 12:21 PM
Probably

Although I think I stand a better chance banging those two than either of you. Originally Posted by WTF
We might surprise you. I infiltrated the Revolutionary Communist Youth Brigade when I was young. There was some mighty fine poontang in that organization, the only downside being they didn't tend to shave their legs or under their arms.
  • Tiny
  • 03-31-2021, 12:29 PM
Tiny - be careful what you ask for - you might get it.

as a repeat - How to seduce AOC-

send her a dic pic with a hammer and sickle tattooed on it. Originally Posted by oeb11
Hmm. Well, my goal is to bring her around to my way of thinking. Maybe I'll get "I love Milton Friedman" tattooed on my penis. Once she gets a taste of Big Tiny she'll be totally addicted, and that simple message plastered in her face every time she's giving a blow job is going to start working on her subconscious. At some point she'll be screaming for lower taxes and less regulation. That's the ticket!
Hmm. Well, my goal is to bring her around to my way of thinking. Maybe I'll get "I love Milton Friedman" tattooed on my penis. Once she gets a taste of Big Tiny she'll be totally addicted, and that simple message plastered in her face every time she's giving a blow job is going to start working on her subconscious. At some point she'll be screaming for lower taxes and less regulation. That's the ticket! Originally Posted by Tiny

I'll give you one thing, when you dream, you dream big!!!
Reports have Hart withdrawing her challenge to the IA HR seat.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/31/i...-nancy-pelosi/

Ya'll may go back to your Nancy Pelosi gang bang. Sick fucks.

I expect a review.
Hmm. Well, my goal is to bring her around to my way of thinking. Maybe I'll get "I love Milton Friedman" tattooed on my penis. Once she gets a taste of Big Tiny she'll be totally addicted, and that simple message plastered in her face every time she's giving a blow job is going to start working on her subconscious. At some point she'll be screaming for lower taxes and less regulation. That's the ticket! Originally Posted by Tiny
Isn’t “big tiny” an oxymoron?
  • Tiny
  • 03-31-2021, 07:43 PM
I'll give you one thing, when you dream, you dream big!!! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Do you think I'm being unrealistic Hedonist? I think you're right. She's not going to see "I love Milton Friedman" written across my massive schlong and suddenly start loving free markets. I think I'm going to have to be more direct. I'll withhold sex unless she votes the way I tell her to.

Isn’t “big tiny” an oxymoron? Originally Posted by bambino
Please see reply to Hedonist above -- Big Tiny is Alexandria's soon-to-be nickname for my schlong.
Do you think I'm being unrealistic Hedonist? I think you're right. She's not going to see "I love Milton Friedman" written across my massive schlong and suddenly start loving free markets. I think I'm going to have to be more direct. I'll withhold sex unless she votes the way I tell her to.

Please see reply to Hedonist above -- Big Tiny is Alexandria's soon-to-be nickname for my schlong. Originally Posted by Tiny
If you say so.