IS😇 there some type of 👅twisted fantasy that 🙊makes your dick hard or pussy wet?❤👄

There is a separation between fantasy and reality. I have a fantasy that I can't imagine ever being a reality. I think people could try but not sure either could pull it off. Mine starts with the illusion of an incoherent woman. I say illusion because that is where the hard part comes in. Anyone can get drugged and have their way with them. In this fantasy she pretends to be drugged like dead weight but is well aware of what is going on but can't respond in any way no matter what happens or what gets done to her. It is complete submission but to another level both mentally and physically as there is no response whatsoever allowed. No communication, no response, no moans, no movement only breathing. I would completely have my way with her moving her limp body any way I could. Uncontrollably she would then come alive having an uncontrollable orgasm with her entire body convulsing. It would be so hard to pull this off but talk about complete submission and relaxation.
I love a great dirty talker. "Make me your cum slut." "Your a little whore for Daddy aren't you?" "lick my balls and ass." "Yes Daddy, I'll do whatever you want." "Please don't fuck me in the ass Daddy. I'm afraid it will hurt." Some young hot babe does that to me convincingly and I'm hard a rock!
I love a great dirty talker. "Make me your cum slut." "Your a little whore for Daddy aren't you?" "lick my balls and ass." "Yes Daddy, I'll do whatever you want." "Please don't fuck me in the ass Daddy. I'm afraid it will hurt." Some young hot babe does that to me convincingly and I'm hard a rock! Originally Posted by derek303
This. Oddly, I think I've had far more dirty talkers in civilian life than in the hobby.
I think mine would involve multiple hot women. I love the idea of being watched by women. I would love to fuck a hottie in the ass while another fucks me in the ass with a strap-on. Another sexy young thing would replace the strap-on with her tongue as the next strap-on wearing hottie in line assumed the position. Those women not directly involved would have their fingers deep in their pussy and ass hole.
I don't think I would last long.
There is a separation between fantasy and reality. I have a fantasy that I can't imagine ever being a reality. I think people could try but not sure either could pull it off. Mine starts with the illusion of an incoherent woman. I say illusion because that is where the hard part comes in. Anyone can get drugged and have their way with them. In this fantasy she pretends to be drugged like dead weight but is well aware of what is going on but can't respond in any way no matter what happens or what gets done to her. It is complete submission but to another level both mentally and physically as there is no response whatsoever allowed. No communication, no response, no moans, no movement only breathing. I would completely have my way with her moving her limp body any way I could. Uncontrollably she would then come alive having an uncontrollable orgasm with her entire body convulsing. It would be so hard to pull this off but talk about complete submission and relaxation. Originally Posted by Shagem6967
Sleeping Beauty?
Several of my fantasies have been fulfilled.
1 Meet a beautiful woman in a bar and after a few minutes of talking walking out the door with her. Taylor went a long with that one and it was fun.
2 Golden showers. Emerald7 delighted me with that one.
3 Chaining a woman to a bed and taking pictures of her chained up. Dezirie and I had some great time working on that. It is to bad she disappeared before I could clear with her to post any of the pictures.
4 G-spot play is some thing I have discovered is fun for both of us. I continue to practice with every lady that will allow it.
Things I still have on my bucket list are vaginal fisting and anal.
Tucson, while I am very familiar with the G-spot on a lady, what pray tell is "g-spot play"? And why wouldn't a lady want to participate?

HB
I have discover that a lady goes wild and two have damn near levitated out of bed. It's just FIV with a concentration on the G-spot.
  • Shaft
  • 02-15-2015, 12:57 PM
I love dicking a juicy gaping pussy also a lady that enjoys fiv and/or fisting.
Sleeping Beauty? Originally Posted by Solitaire
Something like that. Think you could pull it off?
Something like that. Think you could pull it off? Originally Posted by Shagem6967
Possibly
Yes, but it involves a body of running water, a small aubergine, and the vernal equinox.
I'm sort of a pain puppy. I don't care about the submission or degradation aspects of BDSM, but I absolutely adore the pain aspect. A perfect little masochistic, to quote a previous Goddess. Some of my strongest fantasies are of a truly sadistic bitch of a Domme teasing me until I cum without her permission and then her slapping, scratching, bare hand beating & caning me until I'm completely bruised and bloody. She stays infuriated because my cock won't go limp. It's just topping from the bottom taken to its extreme, but dammit, that's what works for me. It's also completely unrealistic, but that's what fantasies are about, eh? Originally Posted by stanky
Oh dayum. Dommegasm! Throw in some humiliation, psychological play and this.... I'd be on cloud nine for a while. Soak the canes in water first. Oh yeah.
Something like that. Think you could pull it off? Originally Posted by Shagem6967