FBI Finally Looking Into Significant Voter Fraud Claims Pertaining to Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots in Multiple States

Barelycorn is parroting lies once again. Of course he is not bright enough to realize it. Originally Posted by WTF
What's all this we shit? You don't have a fucking thing. Non of what you say has been verified by any court with sworn testimony. It is all trumped up bullshit. Originally Posted by royamcr
You are so full of it. If any of that were true it would be reported at a legitimate news source somewhere. 480% voter turnout, 200 ballots at a mental institution. What a load.

In court Trump's lawyers don't claim fraud because they would be lying. They only say this shit in public because lying to morons isn't illegal. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Worse part is, he sincerely believes his bullshit.

just enjoy the ride. lol.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Spooky! Is he talking to himself or dead people?

looney tunes fer shore

Still on ignore dickhead.
There is a lot of evidence but is it enough to change hearts, minds, and assholes? We have counties with 480% voter turnout. We have people saying that they were told at the polling place that they already voted by mail. We have 200 ballots at a mental institution but without room numbers (probably everyone of them a Biden ballot). We can now show that some people voted in two different states but the left will say that it is not enough to challenge the election.

Here is what is happening now for the slow of thought, winning the election outright is off the table for Trump. Too many fraudulent votes mixed up with real votes Instead, the action in the state houses. If Trump can get some counties or cities to decide that they cannot certify the election results and those counties contain enough votes to affect the outcome of the state election, they the state cannot, or should not certify the results. According to the US Constitution, the state house in a state must send up a slate of electors on the 14th of December. The Republicans control the state houses in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Utah. The state houses would have to decide whether or not to send democrat or republican electors. There is legal precedent going back over 200 years to do this. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

why is utah involved? did you mean nevada?
Trump got his fucken ass beat, get over it snowflakes!!
250 cases filed in GA today ,
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2020, 12:05 PM
250 cases filed in GA today , Originally Posted by rexdutchman
How far is Trump behind?🤣
Not saying you're fully wrong...

However...

Do you think those who are convinced there is fraud are going to remain peaceful if Trump doesn't win his legal challenges?

And in terms of "getting their way"... right now, according to the numbers, Biden is the winner of the election. There have been a multitude of dismissed court cases both in left and right leaning courtrooms. Anything less than Biden swearing in on the 21st of January without a drastic change in the court system-- is going to be met with an issue. Think logically-- what would the right have done if Clinton screamed fraud for 2 months and successfully managed to get in the White House back in 2016 because of it? You cannot convince me it would have been peaceful. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well, Hillary was screaming fraud right up to last month. The president is sworn in on the 20th. Third time I've seen that on here. How did you guys ever show up on time for the election...that's right some of you didn't but they still counted the votes. As for Biden, there is no official winner until after the electoral votes are cast and counted in January.
why is utah involved? did you mean nevada? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I mention Utah because one of my candidates, Burgess Owens, won after a recount. He lost on election night.
The onus is on trump and his tards to prove fraud or illegal votes. So far none has been proven not even remotely close. Every court just kicks the dumbasses out. Originally Posted by royamcr
Many cases were kicked by "lack of standing" and not lack of evidence.
I mention Utah because one of my candidates, Burgess Owens, won after a recount. He lost on election night. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I think burgess was mostly always ahead but without all the votes counted and his lead did hold up

his race wasn't called until last week as there were leftist strongholds in salt lake with uncounted votes while most of the American votes were in the outlying areas and counties that were mostly in

but his lead held up and finally his opponent conceded

I would periodically check in on his race so I kept up with that
I read that Electoral College results are due by Dec 8th.

And that any contesting of those results have to be dealt with by that date.

Then the Results are turned in on Dec 14th.

Let's hear from some attorney's but I think Lack of Standing is worse than Lack of Evidence.

It means Trump has no Legal leg to stand on.

You guys are in Fantasyland !!

You act like there is still a Campaign going on !!

Trump is a Traitor and his supporters are supportive of Treason !!
Many cases were kicked by "lack of standing" and not lack of evidence. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

what is required to have standing in this case?

isn't the requirement to have "standing" facetious?
Trump is a Traitor and his supporters are supportive of Treason !! Originally Posted by sportfisherman
here we go again...

what is it trump did that was treasonous.