Sleaze bag Trump disses Homeless USVets.

I recommend a reading comprhension class. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't need shit. That's exactly how that motherfucker thinks. The same goes " if you support Trump you must be a racist" type of bullshit. Now sit your fucking ass down jerkoff.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 03-20-2016, 09:35 PM
But im voting for Trump Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Fuck yea!!!

Good for you!!
I don't need shit. That's exactly how that motherfucker thinks. The same goes " if you support Trump you must be a racist" type of bullshit. Now sit your fucking ass down jerkoff.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
ahahahahahahahaha!

in the role of slapper, Mr MojoRisin
in the role of the slappee, AssupLicker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W0Ulau7BD0

ahahahaha
I recommend a reading comprhension class. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did that class help with your reading "comprhension", AssupIlliterate? Does your butt buddy LittleLiberalEva "no" about that class? Will it be offered again in "207"?

The Three Amigays ride again!

Did that class help with your reading "comprhension", AssupIlliterate? Does your butt buddy LittleLiberalEva "no" about that class? Will it be offered again in "207"?

The Three Amigays ride again!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Amigays? Like you whiffy and gay rey/woomby. Little stupid dull knife.
Amigays? Like you whiffy and gay rey/woomby. Little stupid dull knife. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How would you "no" that, LittleLiberalEva Amigay?
How would you "no" that, LittleLiberalEva Amigay? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't you no dull knife? Or are you trying to spell know? Or maybe MO MO?
Don't you no dull knife? Or are you trying to spell know? Or maybe MO MO? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Great. You fellaz support Trump on this scam?
What is the ratio of donations to overhead for this group? How effective are they at what they do? Does every group that tacks "Veteran" to its title deserve a donation? How many veterans groups are out there? Should all of them get a donation simply because they ask?

You're the scam artist, AssupLiar.
Not every crybaby low energy loser who claims to have worn a uniform is deserving of the limited funds donated. There is a process, and any piss ant can cry like a little pussy if he can't make the sale.

Maybe they should honor their prior service by working and not begging like a Democrat for free shit. Originally Posted by DSK
So now homeless vets in need of help are acting like democrats. And them volunteering for the military isn't enough because they have issues that keep them from staying under the radar that you and your ilk impose on them for the privilege of protecting your worthless ass.
You're a piece of shit and none of your cocksucking butt boys has the balls to call you on it.

True trump supporters.
What is the ratio of donations to overhead for this group? How effective are they at what they do? Does every group that tacks "Veteran" to its title deserve a donation? What do you think? Every group? Case by case basis maybe? How many veterans groups are out there? Has nothing to do with this. How many groups have asked him? Should all of them get a donation simply because they ask? No, not just because they ask. No one suggested they should. Should none of them get help simply because they need it?

You're the scam artist, AssupLiar. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You could of looked all that (or any of it) up yourself. Instead of looking into it you go after the messenger.
Because he said something you didn't want to hear. Instead of getting the information to debunk his post you make a completely uninformed judgment. of spam.

At least you know the same amount of info you knew when you challenged the messenger and dismissed his source.
And everyone knows how much interest in the issue you have.
What is the ratio of donations to overhead for this group? How effective are they at what they do? Does every group that tacks "Veteran" to its title deserve a donation? How many veterans groups are out there? Should all of them get a donation simply because they ask?

You're the scam artist, AssupLiar. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are a Trumpazoid dull knife.
  • DSK
  • 03-21-2016, 09:04 AM
So now homeless vets in need of help are acting like democrats. And them volunteering for the military isn't enough because they have issues that keep them from staying under the radar that you and your ilk impose on them for the privilege of protecting your worthless ass.
You're a piece of shit and none of your cocksucking butt boys has the balls to call you on it.

True trump supporters. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You deny some Veterans game the system?

You deny some ex-military are in jail for real crimes?

You deny some ex-military are resting on their laurels rather than continuing to contribute?

Just because someone sez veteran I don't have to salute. They chose to go in for their own reasons and not for me.

For those who served bravely and honorably, and have conducted themselves honorably as a civilian, I salute them.

The others can fuck off just like you can, you little pussy.