The Trump Show

Even John Bolton recognizes that this is a bogus case. Bolton just said he is "extraordinarily distressed" by the indictment and it is "even weaker than I feared it would be and I think it's easily subject to being dismissed or a quick acquittal for Trump."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1643354186837270534
They await President Trump's speech tonight at Mar-A-Lago

... Me political "insiders" are saying THIS is the case.
Bragg is gonna need to succeed.

The Georgia case has them too afraid - they don't have
Trump trying to obstruct anything... Trump - in the phone call
didn't ask for them to find "votes" for him... That was a lie,
just like "Trump colluded with Russia"...

And the "classified documents" case? ... They KNOW Hunter
had some and prolly committed TREASON.
That case surely gonna be sticky to bring against Trump.

So Bragg's case IS the case.
And A LOT can happen in 6 months. .... Cases surely fall apart.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Bragg doesn’t have a case. Nobody does. They never did.
Has anyone read the indictments? What the actual fuck? The entire, ridiculously monotonous, thing is based on trying to cover up another crime, but not once does it mention what that crime is. One can only assume it’s a violation of election laws, yet the FEC already said that it wasn’t a crime. I’ve never seen such circular logic. It’s clear to anyone with an iq past single digits that this is a huge pile of shit.
Has anyone read the indictments? What the actual fuck? The entire, ridiculously monotonous, thing is based on trying to cover up another crime, but not once does it mention what that crime is. One can only assume it’s a violation of election laws, yet the FEC already said that it wasn’t a crime. I’ve never seen such circular logic. It’s clear to anyone with an iq past single digits that this is a huge pile of shit. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

you can read this nonsense here it's the article. Bragg didn't reveal in his presser what the basis of any of this horseshit is. he's also engaging in charge stacking which how he takes 13 payments and gets 34 felony charges.

you'll have to enlarge the embedded pages to read it

it's basically 33 counts of falsifying business records. what the so-called 34th charge is isn't clear, Bragg evaded even discussing it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...trump-n2621494

the whole thing is nonsense
Tucker explains the 34 Bragg nothing burger "felonies"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEEc0jhVpl0
Fat Alvin did the copy and paste thing 34 times. It's the biggest farce I have seen.

The indictment is legally insufficient on its face. New York state law does not make it a crime to influence an election. Federal law does not make it a crime either. Maybe that's why no law is actually cited in the indictment. Nor are the facts sufficient

Fat Alvin’s unsealed indictment is an indictment of Alvin Bragg. Legitimate law schools will forever use this indictment to teach the concept of prosecutorial abuse of discretion. All Americans, regardless of political persuasions, should condemn this indictment as the travesty of justice and political persecution that it so clearly demonstrates.
Seven years of political persecution can all be traced back to election night in 2016.

When President Trump crashed their uniparty and deprived that bitch Clinton.

The crazy ass leftists and the deep state will never forgive him for that.

Well if they thought today was going to rattle him and get him to shut up, they were very very mistaken.

Fat Alvin did the copy and paste thing 34 times. It's the biggest farce I have seen.

The indictment is legally insufficient on its face. New York state law does not make it a crime to influence an election. Federal law does not make it a crime either. Maybe that's why no law is actually cited in the indictment. Nor are the facts sufficient

Fat Alvin’s unsealed indictment is an indictment of Alvin Bragg. Legitimate law schools will forever use this indictment to teach the concept of prosecutorial abuse of discretion. All Americans, regardless of political persuasions, should condemn this indictment as the travesty of justice and political persecution that it so clearly demonstrates. Originally Posted by berryberry

it's designed to tie up Trump in court rather than campaigning. that's why the judge ruled he has to appear in person for nothing bullshit preliminary proceedings in December. the trial will likely start at the beginning of the primary season in early 2024.

Trump has options of course, he could press for a trial sooner which i think he should, get this farce over with. when it fails it'll become a campaign rally point for Trump. there's a very strong chance the case could get dismissed with a proper judge but with this tainted liberal asshole judge that's not likely.

Trump's other option is appeal the fuck out of this and put it off, while it goes up the chain possibly to the Supreme Court.

that puts it well past the election before any trial starts.

this is all about interfering with the 2024 election. it's a bogus case but that's the point, rigging the election for Biden. Again.
It's *Former* president trump
It's *Former* president trump Originally Posted by tommy156
America's one true President

President Donald J. Trump

It's *Former* president trump Originally Posted by tommy156
Do former Presidents have ambulances in their motorcade?

https://t.me/c/1428896786/775679
This is going will for the Crazy Ass Leftists

Poll take AFTER the indictment

Trump takes biggest 2024 lead yet over Biden

@realDonaldTrump 47%- Biden 40%

@Rasmussen_Poll shows Biden losing big to @GovRonDeSantis too, 46%-38%

Trump up with women and independents. AND 26% of blacks would vote for him/DeSantis.
FEC: Trump-Stormy case ‘not a campaign finance violation’

A key member of the Federal Election Commission today rejected the Manhattan district attorney’s indictment of former President Donald Trump as a violation of federal election laws.

“It's not a campaign finance violation. It's not a reporting violation of any kind,” said FEC Commissioner James E. “Trey” Trainor.

Trainor, a Texas-based election lawyer appointed by Trump, listed several reasons why the FEC decided not to take up the payment to Daniels in 2018. He also released a statement, shown here, that he and Commissioner Sean Cooksey wrote in April 2021 explaining why the FEC voted to dismiss the case.

“I don't know how you get around the evidence that both the Department of Justice in their investigation of the federal campaign finance issues and the Federal Election Commission in their ultimate jurisdiction over campaign finance issues, neither of them found there to be any violations whatsoever, and I think the jury is going to see that and they're going to have to rely upon the fact that both the law enforcement experts and the civil enforcement experts, as far as campaign finance are concerned, didn't find any violation of the law here,” said Trainor.

###

t.me/georgenews
georgenews.info/key
biden.digital
The President of Mexico and Prime Minister of Hungary have both Slammed the 'Politically Motivated' Trump Arrest

Mexican President Andres Manuel López Obrador blasted the history-making charges. After previous statements decrying the case as "political", the Mexican leader said Wednesday, "Supposedly legal issues should not be used for electoral, political purposes." He then said: "That’s why I don’t agree with what they are doing to ex-President Trump."

"It should be the people who decide," López Obrador emphasized. The irony is of course that he's a leftist leader , though some have seen him as more of a centrist. But he and Trump have gotten along.

As The Telegraph reviews, "López Obrador had a strangely warm relationship with Trump in 2019 and 2020, despite the former U.S. president’s frequent criticisms of Mexico and migrants, and his plans to build a wall between the two countries."

"In fact, López Obrador had fewer public disagreements with Trump than with current President Joe Biden," the UK publication pointed out.

The other world leader to speak out is Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who said of the charges, "Keep on fighting, Mr. President! We are with you," in a tweet.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...d-trump-arrest