Price of gas dropping, October Surprise?

+1 and poor Barleybrains should lose his teaching certificate. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
What certificate?
  • CJ7
  • 10-23-2012, 05:16 PM
the one out of the CrackerJack box
No answer huh? Why hasn't Obama taken credit as usual? Do you have that answer?
Gas has dropped 13 cents in the last week....Go Obie,,,,
No answer huh? Why hasn't Obama taken credit as usual? Do you have that answer? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
First off, Obama will never answer questions asked by a tool, such as yourself, for any reason. None. Zero. Zip.
I mean, well, your questions are stupid. And I know, I know, I have often stated that there is no such thing as a stupid question.
I admit it. I admit I was wrong.
Yes Virginia, there is such a thing as a stupid question.

And you know, just maybe, that may be your sole saving rememption to this board, to America (which you prove your scorn of virtualy every time you post), to the whole world in general.

Yes Virginia, there are stupid questions. Thanks to a nobody of a douche-bag, we now have actual examples of those questions.
And while it couldn't be more plain or obvious, we can't help jd.
If you know anyone who has been in contact with him, tell that person to seek help now!! Not tomorrow. Not the next day. Now.

If you take the time to ask yourself if jd has infected you, it's too late for you.
Kill yourself, your children, your spouse (for being stupid enough to produce kids with you) and finally your parents for not killing you when you were younger.

joe blows, whirly, jd or cog will now present part 2, "How will I know the topic is stupid?"
If one of them starts a thread, you'll know it's stupid.