Why is Trump So Upset? The Mueller Investigation Is Done

Or they "liked" her, but they recognized she wasn't worth a shit as a potential President and the only reason she came so close ... cough ... is those legally qualified to vote who did vote for her thought they'd be getting 8 more years of Bill. Not her! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bill doesn’t care for her much.
I know Ex CEO. Its nice that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. Being a proud American allows me to do that. Shame that you forgot what being a Patriot is. Maybe you have never known. Maybe you have similar beliefs as Trump and don't care about America. That's ok that your English is limited. Study American History first. You don't seem to know much about American patriotism Originally Posted by themystic

So, you can do whatever you want, whenever you want? That's great! Tell us, mystic, are you retired or unemployed?

I guess that if I want my English grammar and usage skills to match yours, and my understanding of American patriotism to stack up against yours as well, I'd better get on it and study up, huh?

I'll put attainment of those goals on my to-do list!
So, you can do whatever you want, whenever you want? That's great! Tell us, mystic, are you retired or unemployed?

I guess that if I want my English grammar and usage skills to match yours, and my understanding of American patriotism to stack up against yours as well, I'd better get on it and study up, huh?

I'll put attainment of those goals on my to-do list! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I hope I haven't offended you. I know you snowflakes are fragile. Im glad to hear that you are going to study up. Personal growth work is important. Did you run your businesses like Trump? Steal from everyone, not pay your bills and then file bankruptcy? Maybe you shouldn't get another job. It would be at other peoples peril. BTW Im neither retired nor unemployed
Great choice. Ive been to CR many times but never there. Thanks Lama. Every now and then you come up with something of value. Should I take my Asian girlfriend or go solo? Originally Posted by themystic
Its obvious that she is playing communist propaganda into your head while you sleep.

Go solo. The neighboring town of Jaco has got one of the biggest Whores houses in Central America.
Its obvious that she is playing communist propaganda into your head while you sleep.

Go solo. The neighboring town of Jaco has got one of the biggest Whores houses in Central America. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lama that was funny. She is Chinese. Maybe she is and I don't even know it. The whore houses in CR are legendary
Mystic you need this. You've been in full meltdown mode for the last 24.

Mystic you need this. You've been in full meltdown mode for the last 24.

Originally Posted by gnadfly

"Apply liberally for 8 years".

LMAO!!!!!
Why is the Traitor in Chief so upset? You think he would be happy. Why all the chirping form Ghoulianni and the other Trump lackeys?

You idiots don't see the genius of handing off cases to the various states where King Dipshit has no veto power

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You morons think its the end but its really the beginning Originally Posted by themystic
Handing off to various states...WTF...you don't know your stuff!!
Why are YOU so upset the investigation it done???????
You're right it's not the end...it's just the beginning of your MELTDOWN!!!
MAGA scardy cat. Why don't you wear your MAGA hat old man. Scared? Stay inside where its safe old man. Liberals every where scardy cat. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......lol Originally Posted by themystic
The loons on the left and violence against the right...good show my man!!
A nice long vacation on a Boeing 737 model 8.

Take the rest of the conspiracy theorists with you. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So in your typical condescending way of speaking from a spiritual hilltop, your reference to me taking a flight on a Boeing 737,you are wanting me to die. Is that correct?
So in your typical condescending way of speaking from a spiritual hilltop, your reference to me taking a flight on a Boeing 737,you are wanting me to die. Is that correct? Originally Posted by themystic

i think you need to chill out to the MAGA dance

enjoy!

The loons on the left and violence against the right...good show my man!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I can never be to mad at the hate mongers on the right. Most of the hookers I fuck, their daddy's are Trump voters. Its some of the best pussy I get. I think its their way of rebelling against their fathers. So I would like to thank you Trump supporters. What's also amazing is they range all the way from 18 to early 50s. Thanks again fellas
I can never be to mad at the hate mongers on the right. Most of the hookers I fuck, their daddy's are Trump voters. Its some of the best pussy I get. I think its their way of rebelling against their fathers. So I would like to thank you Trump supporters. What's also amazing is they range all the way from 18 to early 50s. Thanks again fellas Originally Posted by themystic

i took you off ignore so i can rtm you to the mod sqaud.

MAGA dance!

The loons on the left and violence against the right...good show my man!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Don’t forget your redstate.com-branded tiki torch bb1961.
Don’t forget your redstate.com-branded tiki torch bb1961. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

don't forget the power of the MAGA dance!