Encounter: Not So Naughty Nikki

have to say the review is legit, only questionable aspect to said review is.... does an experience determine a YES Recommend, or a NO Recommendation.

I think he should have had a yes recommendation at the end, because she did perform, was a safe experience and she is a real provider.

No's should only be given if your money gets taken, the service doesn't happen, the provider is absolute trash and should be avoided.

Does his experience deserve a NO... NO I disagree with that recommendation. I do believe his review though, I believe that is how he feels, possible the rate doesn't equal the experience.

Does over paying deserve a NO recommendation, Not unless agreed services weren't provided, imo.
She has alot of WK and alot if yes reviews. Probably just a bad day. At least some people have opinions and helpful information about providers. Others just stupid riddles and political BS. PEW
She has alot of WK and alot if yes reviews. Probably just a bad day. At least some people have opinions and helpful information about providers. Others just stupid riddles and political BS. PEW Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
And ending your comments with a reference to a bench in a church isn't stupid?

pew.png
People find it so difficult to believe that someone had an unsatisfactory experience with a whore.

This is like a convention of the top male lesbians in the northeastern United States.

Maybe the whore will love you more if you shield her from this evil unhappy customer.
I gave her a no because she wouldnt take my entire cock up her ass.

Not so Naughty afterall.

Not so Naughty afterall. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Perfectly reasonable.
I gave her a no because she wouldnt take my entire cock up her ass. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
wouldn't take either inch?

asking for a friend....
wouldn't take either inch?

asking for a friend.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
cm = in ????
Responses to review confirm that there are far more artificial positives than there are fake negatives.
Responses to review confirm that there are far more artificial positives than there are fake negatives. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
this report taint kick a bitch when can't reply then ????
Well not in report, but in Coed or Sandbox she could if wanted if not BANNED.

Hay Op, go for a round 3 please n thank you
Possible case of schwetty balls?

Not so Naughty afterall. Originally Posted by 12InchClock

Which handle was that under?
Looked under two of her names, not positive there aint another, but 103 then this guy. Sorry none about your foot long