What is your favorite fetish and why?

You are kinky, demented people.

I want all of you over at my house, tonight. Bring a bottle of wine.
I love having a strapon put in my ass and then a golden shower to clean me up. I'll be in New Orleans next month - I sure hope to meet Dallas !!!!
You are kinky, demented people.

I want all of you over at my house, tonight. Bring a bottle of wine. Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man

Give us the directions and me and Ms Rain will be happy to drop on by for a slurp or two...................
i have had orgasms just from having my feet sucked....
I love strap on & facesitting. I find them both erotic & empowering.

Role-play because I think its fun to pretend.

I like bondage and sucking some1s toes when Im REALLY into them & am feeling subby.
Face sitting and prostrate play Mmmm mmmmm mmm
I love having a strapon put in my ass and then a golden shower to clean me up. I'll be in New Orleans next month - I sure hope to meet Dallas !!!! Originally Posted by keith1947allen
I'll be in New Orleans next month & would love to meet Dallas too. Hmmmmm....
Never done it, but my fantasy fetish is a golden shower and some strap on play. Just the thought of it gets me going.
  • Soho
  • 06-12-2012, 02:19 PM
I'd love two latinas (one older, one younger) taking turns sitting on my face.
women catfighing, with lots of hair pulling, tit slapping and chocking
I am not into toys, fighting, feet...I am more into the moment. I prefeer passion instead of strap ons.

I love a good standing screw in a steaming shower....

receiving a slow sensual good morning blow job...

Having my face buried deep in her mound when she O's, feeling the spasms on the tip of my tongue, having to use my hand like a face sqeegee...then giving her a passionate kiss as i slip into her burning hot, wet, pulsating coochie.

I love being tangled, not knowing what time it is, not caring about rolling over into a wet spot. Just two ppl digging on each other til ...going to sleep but not remembering it and waking up to the sun hitting you through that one crack through the closed curtains.

giggity
I love it when I have to tell him I can't take no more and he tells me I am going to take it then pounds my ass until I am having orgasm after orgasm.
I have to agree with snuggles, I love to watch a woman have an orgasm... the bigger, wetter and louder, the better, and I really love it when my face is buried between her legs, I love it when she pulls my head into her and feeling her with my tongue. I live for it... any women volunteers can check out my research site: http://websd-showmewhatshotcom.webs.com/freeeasy.htm (not intended as advertising, if you see a "rates" page, I'm only doing it for free right now, because I love it!)
Ms M I did not think you can ever have enough. I think you just scream out enough so that the guy can get deeper into your ass. Bad Bad Bad woman, thank goodness!!!!
If it sounds like a fetish, looks like a fetish, or feels like a fetish, I'm all in and I'll try most anything at least once. Love the Kink.....