Mercy/Kimmy

Aren’t hookers openly promoting themselves on Twitter?
Aren’t hookers openly promoting themselves on Twitter? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes they are.
And remember this.
Twitter is international.

Just because some people do something doesn't mean everyone else is doing the same thing.

ASSumptions can be a bad thing.
These mongers don't respect our privacy Gabrielle.
One of the biggest problems with this board.
And yet they keep wondering why those SA girls go dark after they "review" them here. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Now Jinny, how is looking up someone on FB any different than a provider asking for a guy's real name or his employer or address - and looking up pics of his house, property ownership records, etc, etc.
Yes they are.
And remember this.
Twitter is international.

Just because some people do something doesn't mean everyone else is doing the same thing.

ASSumptions can be a bad thing. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Yes, and you just contradicted yourself. You agreed with Gabs that mongers here are stalking hookers on FB. I don’t, I don’t belong to FB. I know many mongers who aren’t either. I think you are making assumptions. I just stated a fact. More and more hookers are promoting themselves on Twitter. I didn’t say all. That would be a false statement.
Well, back on topic per se, the # I have for Kimmy doesn't work. Can someone please pm latest #? Thanks!
Yes, and you just contradicted yourself. You agreed with Gabs that mongers here are stalking hookers on FB.
hookers are promoting themselves on Twitter. I didn’t say all. That would be a false statement. Originally Posted by bambino
So you're saying there aren't stalking mongers here? I never said the word all either.
So you're saying there aren't stalking mongers here? I never said the word all either. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I didn’t say there weren’t. There are providers that are stalkers too. I had one. There are fucked up people in all walks of life.
  • 08-03-2018, 10:03 AM
I’m kinda new posting here, but I too would really like a current number for jimmy as well I unfortunately am not on Facebook so texting is the way I’m limited to for contact.
There are providers that are stalkers too. I had one. Originally Posted by bambino
Had??
Had??
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Yeah, she’s gone now. She was a real pain in the ass. Oh! I get it now!!!!! You’re fucking right!!! I think I have at least 2!!!!!!!!!
More and more hookers are promoting themselves on Twitter. Originally Posted by bambino
There is a huge difference between my @DearGabbyGFE Twitter account and my personal Facebook.

One is for marketing the other is for my private life. Let's not mix the two.
There is a huge difference between my @DearGabbyGFE Twitter account and my personal Facebook.

One is for marketing the other is for my private life. Let's not mix the two. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
God you’re fucking stupid. FB sells your profile. It’s not private.

http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2018/...idge-analytica

BTW Gabs, your FB profile states Gabs GFE. Is that for prospective couch crashing?
God you’re fucking stupid. FB sells your profile. It’s not private. Originally Posted by bambino
Well yeah...I would imagine there is a difference between selling my info to Walmart and selling my info to John Ho, the stalker.

My PRIVATE FROM HOBBYISTS Facebook is completely different than my @DearGabbyGFE Twitter OR my Gabrielle Facebook.
I'm sorry, do I need to explain that my real name is not Gabby at this point?
And you call me stupid?
I'm sorry, do I need to explain that my real name is not Gabby at this point?
And you call me stupid? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
🤦♂️ And yet there is such a necessity for hobbyists to provide their real name during screening.

Yes, you're stupid.