At What Age & Why?

1. 19 now 21
2. Money, power, opportunity to have lots of sex, excitement
3. Wonderful men like "CarolinaGent"
19...19 now LOL
mainly money and new experiences
its just not time to go yet
all the candid responses in this thread..
17. A friend said to me "I know this old lady (age 28)that needs some help moving, want to make a few bucks?"

We moved the gal, then she said "do you want $10 or do you want to fuck me?"

Realize now that she was probably more excited about taking on 2 testosterone filled bucks than we were about nailing an "older" woman.

Was hooked immediately. Why waste a lot of time energy and money hitting the gals my age, when, for $10--$20, I could hit older, hotter, more experienced women? Course I grew up in a little town near Pittsburgh called McKeesport, which at the time (60's-70's) was the Phuket of the times.

Took it for free when I had the chances but didnt go out of my way looking for the free stuff.

I bounce in and out, but its been 39 (soon to be 40 years), and dont think I'll ever quit. In fact, I had a quick in and out with Greek Cougar Lover about an hour ago that could not be topped, free or paid for. Review to come.
1) 48 yrs old
2) Sex with the S/O had just about dried up, although our sex life has seen a resurgent.
3) I've met some of the nicest ladies in the hobby and for reason they want to see me time and time again. As one lady recently put, I'm so much fuckin' fun. LOL.

Was at a personal replacement station in W. Germany, not allowed to leave post. Bunch of guys from my new unit came and took me out anyway to show me the sights. Having just come straight out of basic and AIT training, it was a much needed relief at first, then again, then a lot of fun, but after the third time it was late and I was out of cash
Deleted at poster request, CC
Tamsen - wow!
How old were you when you entered the hobby? 54

Why do you think you entered the hobby? I had been celibate for 5 years after my wife developed cancer and I finally realized that I was not dead yet!

What has kept you in the hobby? Some of the wonderful (and not so wonderful women!) I have met and the fact that I (FINALLY) realized that everyone has baggage ... in or out of the hobby, so it didn't matter that the women I met were in the hobby or out of it, the issues were still the same. With a provider, (as a friend once said) you are paying them to go away, and it's up to you if you want to see them again. However, I have met some providers that I would like as friends in the real world too.

abdclub
  • helen
  • 01-18-2011, 02:18 AM
How old were you when you entered the hobby? Started about a month ago, am 24 now.

Why do you think you entered the hobby? I've been in and out of school, mostly dropping out due to the fact that I needed to work 2 or more jobs to pay for all expenses without tanking myself in loans. I've always been one to go against authority and this line of work seemed to suit me. After reading Belle de Jour's entire blog archive in one night, I decided to take the plunge after much further research. Am saving up for tuition, and to set myself up once I graduate.

What has kept you in the hobby? Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and finally graduating!
1. 15
2. Liked money at a young age and meeting new people. When you live in bigger cities you get started at a young age. Now I am 19 and have been in and out of the hobby.
3. Now I stay to help pay for school and I still enjoy meeting new people.

I can say that the hobby has change alot of the years as far as prices and all goes.
Started almost a decade ago when I was 45. Would have done it a lot sooner but until ad/review websites like this came along, I didn't trust the previous methods of finding providers (newspaper classifieds / yellow pages etc)... never knew if they were legit or not and couldn't take the chance of something bad happening.

Why start & keep going? Long story, but basically...not the best relationship with my wife but stuck with her. Providers are much closer to my "ideal woman" and I love them to death.