WHATdoesMONEYforNOTHINGmeanS.A .T. QUESTION? Is it United States RUNNINGaKUNGfuHUSTLEmovieSCAM to get rich people to AMERICA to then ROB in a United States people are THEpoorestWHOrob money to spend on Black Friday, aDAYtheyCAN'TaffordTObuyANYTHI NG.

^^^^ that fo shore be high robbery scam..build it they will cum..kitty litter clean up aisle 2.. dont squeeze the charmin 12 pack
... cahill/best-handsdown---/chicago-handsup!

### Salty
check mate scam at Anderson Library of BILLY THE KID BILL ADULTEROUS CLINT el(r)ect college FRANK IRONMAN SCAN
I dun toll u he ah dead
look like it is RIP MANY username
Go shopping in the big apple with I.D. card/bank I.D. card, so they can rob your wealth in a COVID illness death scam.
... Big Apple... Where ya gonna eat there?

closeddown-whole towne-allbroke-lame woke...

#### Salty
Get out of here you fucking weirdo. When you just type random words that your phone suggests, it’s makes you look like a dumbass
Go shopping in the big apple with I.D. card/bank I.D. card, so they can rob your wealth in a COVID illness death scam. Originally Posted by lolhahaha
... Big Apple... Where ya gonna eat there?

closeddown-whole towne-allbroke-lame woke...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Get out of here you fucking weirdo. When you just type random words that your phone suggests, it’s makes you look like a dumbass Originally Posted by Stockinglover

US is after all one of the poorest country in the world running a life insurance scam.
May the blob dissolve you into nothing!
Whos giving this thread 3 stars????
This is worth 1 star!
US is after all one of the poorest country in the world running a life insurance scam. Originally Posted by lolhahaha
May the blob dissolve you into nothing! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This is worth 1 star! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

traveling 21 army sport/entertainment
one of the poorest country in the WORLD SCAMMING, look like someone always keeping off the top of the thread
This is worth 1 star! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Did Chris came to save the day, or BP(white collar) ran a scam on flounder?
Look like another con man running a scam.