****Undercover Boss****

Good Lord....they do have pumps my size!! LOL...those could make me close to 7 feet tall then!
Lol I would Love to see the look on the Providers Faces once you showed up wearing those! That would be Priceless!
Good Lord....they do have pumps my size!! LOL...those could make me close to 7 feet tall then! Originally Posted by tim_29m
ahahehehehe, ahehehehe! ahehehehhh LMAO

tim_29m.....aheheheh then I could wear my 4 inch heels to reach your c*ck! aheheheheh

Lol I would Love to see the look on the Providers Faces once you showed up wearing those! That would be Priceless! Originally Posted by Crispy1969
If he does come with them on, I will sneak a picture of him with my camera phone....(just joking but it does sound familiar though doesn't it, not my style and I won't see anyone that has referenced doing such a thing, either!)
______________________________ ______________________________ __

Tonights Undercover Boss was so touching at the end! Especially when he said they have a great group of people working for 7-eleven and they need to be rewarded. He has empathy and in this day age, that is rare!

Sincerely,
Velvet