Romantic Dinners

Oh I am looking for companionship with my sex. I met with a wonderful lady from New Orleans here in Dallas last month and I had the time of my life. You have to realize I am an old fart and having a pretty lady on my arm is just what I pay for. MissMelissa and I had a blast in Bossier City at the Horseshoe last year she may not agree now but at the time it was fun. I don't think I am alone in wanting companioship with the sex. As for last month I have a T-shirt that says "I survived Dallas"
I said no because, more often than not, I do not want to taste what the lady had for dinner. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
That's one of the reasons I don't like it beforehand also.

Just like with Thanksgiving--I'm too full afterward to do much physical activity. Food makes me tired. Also, you might have to deal with garlic breath, or bodily functions with gas after a meal. Or, what if what you had doesn't agree with you and you get a tummy ache or worse---have to hit the "facilities" immediately after?

On first dates also---for sure---no dinner beforehand.
....I gave him head in the elevator on the way up to the room lol. Needless to say, we did not eat before bcd...ok well I did! Originally Posted by London Rayne
My elevator just went up!! After dinner, remind me not to take the stairs.....
I just did this for a guy trying to make his ex jealous lol. He made me stand at a bar in a super nice restaurant acting as if I were alone and depressed. Then once he saw me talking to another guy, he came over and ran some dumb line which I had to pretend to fall for. I gave him head in the elevator on the way up to the room lol. Needless to say, we did not eat before bcd...ok well I did! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Wow!

I have heard of the service elevator, but I never knew it was this kind of service that was available!

Going up!
Actually, going down Mr. Tyler.
Actually, going down Mr. Tyler. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I should've known.......
I don't mind getting a coffee or a drink before a session, but I generally prefer to eat or snack after sex, not before.
I met a lady who I'd seen once before. Met her at noon. We went to lunch, checked into the hotel, showered and enjoyed bcd, went to dinner, a movie, out for drinks, back to the hotel for more bcd. Shower, went to sleep. Awoke the next morning, more bcd, shower, breakfast, lunch. Left around noon that day. It was a relaxing and enjoyable time. Nothing rushed or really planned. We just made plans as we spent our time together.

24 hours open clock time. No, you do not get details. I will not review her.

A nice dinner date, then drinks with bcd afterwards is much like a regular date and seems more gfe to me.

Recapping the events:

Late lunch, fabulous f**k, delicious dinner, marvelous movie, delicious drinks, sweet s*x, soft sleep, bcd before breakfast, bright breakfast, lastly -- lunch.

Try it, you might like it.
I met a lady who I'd seen once before. Met her at noon. We went to lunch, checked into the hotel, showered and enjoyed bcd, went to dinner, a movie, out for drinks, back to the hotel for more bcd. Shower, went to sleep. Awoke the next morning, more bcd, shower, breakfast, lunch. Left around noon that day. It was a relaxing and enjoyable time. Nothing rushed or really planned. We just made plans as we spent our time together.

A nice dinner date, then drinks with bcd afterwards is much like a regular date and seems more gfe to me.

Recapping the events:

Late lunch, fabulous f**k, delicious dinner, marvelous movie, delicious drinks, sweet s*x, soft sleep, bcd before breakfast, bright breakfast, lastly -- lunch.

Try it, you might like it. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
sounds like a perfect date pleaser ! Lucky you and her!!
Absolutely it's a good thing!

It's a way for your date to mentally stimulate you (rather for me, it's a MUST) as well as enjoying the PDA and all the good stuff leading up to tearing each others clothes off, once your BCD.

I prefer dinner dates. I love the companionship, the conversations over wine, about wine, life politics etc and I love the teasing before the pleasing that takes place with me & my date.

On the big screen or in novels, having a romantic dinner before having sex seems to be the order of the day.

However, it is really a good idea?

Personally, I think it makes as much sense as a boxer having dinner before stepping into the ring for a match, but maybe the ladies have a different perspective on this question.

. . . What do you think?
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Absolutely it's a good thing!

It's a way for your date to mentally stimulate you (rather for me, it's a MUST) as well as enjoying the PDA and all the good stuff leading up to tearing each others clothes off, once your BCD.

I prefer dinner dates. I love the companionship, the conversations over wine, about wine, life politics etc and I love the teasing before the pleasing that takes place with me & my date. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I'm with you Milfy.....nothing better!!

Recapping the events:

Try it, you might like it. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Sounds like my type of guy *sigh*
Sounds like my type of guy *sigh* Originally Posted by Naomi4u

So, that's your idea of a good time???......me too....*sigh*
sounds like a perfect date pleaser ! Lucky you and her!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sounds like my type of guy *sigh* Originally Posted by Naomi4u
We both enjoyed everything. Our chemistry and attraction are quite strong.

I'm sure if I meet either one of you, we would have a very enjoyable time.

When two people enjoy each other's company, are attracted to each other, the order of activities will occur naturally.
Hmmm well Logan and I had Mexican after bcd last night, and I seriously don't think more bcd would have been a good idea. Just sayin.