Trump clamps down on food stamps, will this make more women join the hobby?

Does cucuy mean cuckold in porto rican?
Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Cucuy is a unknown creature that eats your livestock. Its considered a myth in PR and other Latin American countries, similar to Big Foot myth.
The government should not in any form or fashion have to pay with my tax paying dollar to rebuild your house that you chose to build on the coast line after it is washed away by a hurricane, that should all be your insurance dollars period! I am all for helping repair the infrastructure and all that.

Puerto Rico was and is still currently being funded Billions for Hurricane relief...the biggest problem was the nimrod governor of Puerto Rico mis handling of the allocated funds. They were provided with the money she did not do right with it.

https://www.fema.gov/news-release/20...ng-puerto-rico
Does cucuy mean cuckold in porto rican?
Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Cucuy is a unknown creature that eats your livestock. Its considered a myth in PR and other Latin American countries, similar to Big Foot myth. Originally Posted by El Cucuy
Holy shit Slit.....I thinck you just stumbled across the puerto rican chupacabre....
Stupid ass thread topic.

Fuck people who cannot pay for their own shit, fuck Puerto Rico, fuck social sponges until my pussy stamps arrive.
Maybe I'm just over thinking, but does anyone think we might go into Marshall Law if this drags on?
Holy shit Slit.....I thinck you just stumbled across the puerto rican chupacabre.... Originally Posted by Russ38

I shot one once. Turned out to be a mangy coyote, dammit.

Back on topic. Still buying EBT cards for cash @50% of balance. PM me for details.
Stupid ass thread topic.

Fuck people who cannot pay for their own shit, fuck Puerto Rico, fuck social sponges until my pussy stamps arrive. Originally Posted by Mythos
Fuck tummy marie
Stupid ass thread topic.

Fuck people who cannot pay for their own shit, fuck Puerto Rico, fuck social sponges until my pussy stamps arrive. Originally Posted by Mythos
Metetelo por el CULO Pendejo. Don't disrespect my beautiful Island behind a Keyboard. I guarantee you wouldn't be talking about PR if were in the same room. Go to NYC and say that shit about PR. New Yoricans will gut you son. #LATINKINGS
I shot one once. Turned out to be a mangy coyote, dammit. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Nah man, that was my ex ol’ lady....great work bro, saved me a ton in legal fees.....thancks for the help....owe you one......
Metetelo por el CULO Pendejo. Don't disrespect my beautiful Island behind a Keyboard. I guarantee you wouldn't be talking about PR if were in the same room. Go to NYC and say that shit about PR. New Yoricans will gut you son. #LATINKINGS Originally Posted by El Cucuy
You mean Nuevoricans?

My ex wife is Puerto Rican. I've been to the island at least 10 times. Every house in the San Juan Metro area has iron bars on every window and every exterior door - front and back. If you look at apt buildings that are 10 stories tall they have those steel cages on the individual a/c units even 10 stories up and shit still gets stolen.

But things aren't that bad in Puerto Rico because the hurricane damage. The govt is notoriously corrupt. Plus at least every fourth person between the ages of 18 to 40 is a thief and/or drug addict. My ex and adult children have gone visiting there since the hurricane. Cruise lines still operate there. Overblown issues.

Speaking of blowing, Puerto Rican women give the best blow jobs. I'll go back there when they reopen the Black Angus.
I believe this will draw in more women to become providers because I highly doubt there are enough good paying jobs to go around. I hope they are in good/great physical shape if they want to be prosperous!

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...m-bill-1048479 Originally Posted by suckaforlove
BTW, this is nothing new. Obama stopped enforcing the work requirement. Now that the economy is booming again food stamps and govt health insurance should be needed far less. I acknowledge there are some people who desperately need it but not like 8 years ago.

I encourage those to read the article before going into a tizzy.
It would not surprise me 1 bit! For years I've been seeing tanks and war equipment being shipped somewhere along I-10. They have army type station on Aldine Bender near beltway 8 already.
It would not surprise me 1 bit! For years I've been seeing tanks and war equipment being shipped somewhere along I-10. They have army type station on Aldine Bender near beltway 8 already.

Maybe I'm just over thinking, but does anyone think we might go into Marshall Law if this drags on? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
You cant expect much from Trumpites. They are typically uninformed on 99.99% of all issues. I'm sure he had no idea it's a US Commonwealth...and if he did he will never be able to explain to anyone with common sense why he holds such a view. This is why I shrug these guys off they're just uninformed people. The US goes around colonizing and then refuses to pay up. I think once we take back the Senate and Presidency we should move to make PR the 51st State of The Union and get all those Dem votes that will come along with that. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is that why Nancy and her circus are fighting so had for the Illegals...the Dem vote that will come with that...as you say?
Please be honest
It would not surprise me 1 bit! For years I've been seeing tanks and war equipment being shipped somewhere along I-10. They have army type station on Aldine Bender near beltway 8 already. Originally Posted by suckaforlove
I think I remember a radio broadcast, War of the Worlds...ARM YOURSELVES PEOPLE!!!