Faith carter returns

Ya shut them up real quick, girl. Go get ‘em.
Ask them to post their own selfies in return!!! lmaooooooooooo. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
Picture is definitely excellent compared to some we've been subjected to on here.
Take names! Scratch um off the list! Originally Posted by skidfin
likes ...plastic man ...couldnts instantly ...beds ...any a these funnels anytimes ...he snaps his fingers
Ask them to post their own selfies in return!!! lmaooooooooooo. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
The screen isn’t wide enough for some of these guys……

elg…….
ya talked me into it girl ... enjoy

plastic tan!

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
ya talked me into it girl ... enjoy

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Wow……congrats…..you lost quite a bit of weight, there……

elg…..
I'm going to fuck this prostitute again pretty soon.
  • Eli
  • 02-04-2022, 06:56 AM
NBT,

I'm sure you are going to see her again....BTW...Are you right handed or left handed...I guess it doesn't matter.....

Eli

Faith is a gem...
NBT,

I'm sure you are going to see her again....BTW...Are you right handed or left handed...I guess it doesn't matter.....

Eli

Faith is a gem... Originally Posted by Eli
Have fucked her two times so far, prolly will again despite the hideous picture.

Gem is a little strong but ok, especially taking into account what else is available.
Looks like you could be a fun Lady . Thx for the pic
Didn’t want to throw her under the bus….. felt bad for her I guess,
Interesting ,no one bashing this poor girl for the toilet pic

Tha toilet used to draw heavy scorn from these hypocrites through the years especially when backpage was live.

Personally I look for a slutty hooker that knows how to sell it with a cell phone and a bathroom mirror regardless if the toilet ends up there ,always figure if they have the talent to pose themself that arouses me sexually then it's a decent start

In this case the pic is blurry and doesn't show much body

Kinda light on sex appeal

Maybe some of these guys jumping in here trying to show how elegant they can post about faith can log off and put some money in their typing hand and give this girl some business and not so much lip service and self agrandisement
Interesting ,no one bashing this poor girl for the toilet pic

Tha toilet used to draw heavy scorn from these hypocrites through the years especially when backpage was live.

Personally I look for a slutty hooker that knows how to sell it with a cell phone and a bathroom mirror regardless if the toilet ends up there ,always figure if they have the talent to pose themself that arouses me sexually then it's a decent start

In this case the pic is blurry and doesn't show much body

Kinda light on sex appeal

Maybe some of these guys jumping in here trying to show how elegant they can post about faith can log off and put some money in their typing hand and give this girl some business and not so much lip service and self agrandisement Originally Posted by JONBALLS
She's attractive.

I hate the picture.

Not athletic, does not move ass particularly well.

If you like middle-aged, somewhat above average females without a multitude of surface flaws, she's your girl.

Not a bbfs situation unfortunately, at least not for me.

Hopefully next time.