A record Black Friday!!

Good post if you are a Neanderthal. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That looks like a racial slur.
... bleedin' 'oliday weekend here in America, mates.

Can we ALL just lower our-own temperatures just a notch?
I surely understand global warmings and shit, but
NO REASON for stupid insults and constant jibes, when
we're ALL just trying to give our OPINIONS on things.

just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

This is in the category of expecting to travel at the speed of light one day. It will never happen.

Most of the talk here is behind the back talk, where people write things they would never say to a person face to face.

The rest of it is 95% trash.
Good post if you are a Neanderthal. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Your thread..."Rittenhouse verdict"...blame it on BRANDON.
Now that's comedy gold!!!
  • WTF
  • 11-28-2021, 07:45 AM

Here is how it goes in this forum. Somebody mostly conservative starts a thread. Somebody who disagrees is immediately stamped as a Biden lover by some clown and there is no further productive discussion to be had. This is a Trump heavy forum that has many participants who believe in absolutes.
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Truth there.
I think "Black Friday shopping" has taken on a WHOLE different meaning in California Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Nothing like getting your whole community involved! bahahahahhahahhaa
I’m beginning to think EVERYBODY is Rex…
Kumbayah Mlord Kumbayah
Kumbayah Mlord Kumbayah
Kumbayah Mlord Kumbayah
O Lord Kumbayah

If that doesn’t bring that temperature down, then hit the blighters with a fire hose! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Blimey! THIS gotta be your BEST POST ever!

Who needs jail - when ALL of our posters can be in the "CLINK"...

#### Salty
I think "Black Friday shopping" has taken on a WHOLE different meaning in California Originally Posted by HedonistForever
That looks like a racial slur. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sure does.
I've said ad nauseam that I believe in ageism and that both Trump and Biden had/have no business being POTUS. I've also said ad nauseam that I think both Trump and Biden are old incompetent idiots. In addition, I've stated I'm hardly a liberal and I am neither a Trump supporter nor a Biden supporter.

All of that gets lost in translation for some odd reason.... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Maybe it's because you consistently spew venom and hate against Trump but only reluctantly concede Biden's many flaws and screw-ups.

Just saying.
That looks like a racial slur. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Im a Neanderthal!!! Eye dont give a shitz!
We all have some Neanderthal in us. How else do you explain this forum ?
  • Tiny
  • 11-28-2021, 04:19 PM
Did it top Trumps last black Friday of 2020?
Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah that; and many people also have become so accustomed to being at home that instead of just being an occasional ordering member on Amazon, they're now Prime members because they order so much shit. Why go fuck around in malls and other stores not in malls when you can order the same shit and have it delivered from any store and with any brand you want for free? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Good points. I bet expenditures on Christmas will be the highest ever this year, because of price inflation, caused in no small part by the American Rescue Plan passed earlier this year by the Democrats. And by loose Fed policy, the supply chain problems, etc. For Black Friday specifically, the National Retail Federation should have the numbers in a few days, and undoubtedly they'll be way up from last year.

McCain, Congratulations on your Moderna pick, up 20% on Black Friday. Looks like things won't be looking so Black around the McCain household this Christmas. I'd say a gift certificate for a Moderna vaccine or booster would make a great stocking stuffer this year, but since they're free I won't.
Good points. I bet expenditures on Christmas will be the highest ever this year, because of price inflation, caused in no small part by the American Rescue Plan passed earlier this year by the Democrats. And by loose Fed policy, the supply chain problems, etc. For Black Friday specifically, the National Retail Federation should have the numbers in a few days, and undoubtedly they'll be way up from last year.

McCain, Congratulations on your Moderna pick, up 20% on Black Friday. Looks like things won't be looking so Black around the McCain household this Christmas. I'd say a gift certificate for a Moderna vaccine or booster would make a great stocking stuffer this year, but since they're free I won't. Originally Posted by Tiny
“Free”????? How did Moderna’s stock get so high?????
  • Tiny
  • 11-28-2021, 04:48 PM
“Free”????? How did Moderna’s stock get so high????? Originally Posted by bambino
True, It's not free in the sense that somebody's going to pay for it. But it only costs the taxpayer $15 a dose. There were people from Latin America and southeast Asia paying $10,000 to come to America and get the shots.

I guess it's kind of like the old saying pussy ain't free. Instead this is like getting one of those high dollar hotties for the weekend, only instead of $10,000, she's only getting $15, and you don't have to pay for it, the government does.

Moderna's up because of the Omicron variant and because some believe it's the most effective of the vaccines.
True, It's not free in the sense that somebody's going to pay for it. But it only costs the taxpayer $15 a dose. There were people from Latin America and southeast Asia paying $10,000 to come to America and get the shots.

I guess it's kind of like the old saying pussy ain't free. Instead this is like getting one of those high dollar hotties for the weekend, only instead of $10,000, she's only getting $15, and you don't have to pay for it, the government does.

Moderna's up because of the Omicron variant and because some believe it's the most effective of the vaccines. Originally Posted by Tiny
With the most adverse side effects. Banned by several countries.