True Cost of a Date

hah! Geez! Not any girl I'd want to be with. No class with some I guess. I always strive to impress on first dates with top class girls.

Olive Garden always gets me in them panties. Unlimited soup, salad, n' breadsticks at lunch time. Bitches love it.

s'ow I roll, son! Originally Posted by Rezo
WOW! I will never look at the Olive Garden commercials the same now Lmao!
Actually when I go out on a "meal date" with either a civilian or a provider, I make sure we "make love" before the date and the meal is sort of a relaxing reward for both of us afterwards. I really dislike eating out and then making love. The blood is all diverted to the GI system instead of where I need it most and you might be a bit drowsy after a fine dining experience. So with me there is no such thing as "eating out" and no sex following.
You pay a hooker for sex...
You invest in a civie for sex..hell sometimes u dont even have to spend a dime[well maybe gas and condom money]

Taking a chick i met at bar/dating site/grocery store out for movie/dinner once and having free access to her vagina whenever i feel the urge doesnt equate to paying for pussy in my book

Most of those girls are looking for the same thing..sex with no complications
Show her a good time once and she becomes a side piece/booty call and what have you

Paying a provider 250/hr for a single nut=paying for sex
All that SB/SD nonsense=paying for sex
bingo! That is why were all here, it is most economical. Debate over how many dates and dollars is just statistical variation.

As Nina states, the providers are more lady than the straight woman... how true! I wonder why I waited so long. So many of my past paradigms are gone.