Kavanaugh Is Fucked

Blasey Ford claimed to be terrified of flying and needed time to drive to the hearing ... that when push came to shove ... she flew to. She's a fucking liar and not credible. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Not just that, but iirc there was a # of questions where she answered "YES I flew for work".

So i guess her fear wasn't around back then.

Oh I don't think so - it's the dems that are fucked. Oh boy -the 3rd accuser has some issues.
ttp://www.newsweek.com/brett-kavanaugh-julie-swetnick-boyfriend-1141981 Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

There was also an article about her suing a company for sexual harassment, USING THE SAME lawfirm that Ford's lawyer is part of..

What is it about Ford’s hairy stinky puss infected asshole that makes libtards want to suck it? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Every single dem who questioned her, seemed to spend half the time kissing her butt, and the rest pontificating..
Yeah NO. "lyin bitches"
Congrats to Justice Kavanaugh. #Trump2020
The Democrats are FUCKED!!!!!!!!!
just for you SC
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
😂😂🤣🤣🤣 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
ANGER does not equal LEADERSHIP... The GOP Trumpkins and Reactionaries don't even try to conceal their
sheer TERROR at losing their Entitlement...

😂😂🤣🤣🤣 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

😂😂🤣🤣🤣 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
ANGER does not equal LEADERSHIP... The GOP Trumpkins and Reactionaries don't even try to conceal their

😂😂🤣🤣🤣 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Originally Posted by Cmdr Trump
Are you an old, angry white guy?
😂😂🤣🤣🤣 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

😂😂🤣🤣🤣 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Originally Posted by Cmdr Trump
Hahahahaha you know they have angry white guys in the dim-retard party as well after this circus it is plain to see how desperate they are to stay in power the dim-retard's could care less about how they destroy people's lives "Ford's or Kavanaugh" Stupidity does not show leadership either
But wait ITS THE RUSSIAN"S again ,I wonder if they will try that next,,,,,,
The DALILAMA Quote Here's a timeline:
1982 - Something may or may not have happened with another 2 (or 4) teenagers at a party, she cannot remember who threw the party, where the party was held, who she was with or how she got home. She was drinking and said nothing to anyone.
2002... She said nothing.
July 25, 2003: President George W. Bush nominated Kavanaugh to the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C Circuit... She said nothing.
2005... She said nothing.
May 11, 2006: The United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary recommended confirmation. Kavanaugh subsequently confirmed by the United States Senate... She said nothing.
June 1, 2006: Kavanaugh sworn in by Justice Anthony Kennedy... She said nothing.
2011... She said nothing.
2012... She remembered 'something' happened in 1982, yet doesn't name Kavanaugh, still said nothing to authorities.
2017 - becomes an anti-trump activist.
2018 - now 36 years later, with Kavanaugh's SCOTUS confirmation looming, she pens an anonymous letter with grave accusations against Kavanaugh regarding foggy circumstance that occurred while they were both minors, then reveals herself and DEMANDS an FBI investigation before testifying to her incredible allegations?
Who does she think she is......Do you get the point?
He said she said at best ,the social justice warriors need to STFU and go away.
INVESTIGATION CLOSED
You know she’s working for Hillary Obama, right?

HAHAHSHAAHSHAHAHAHAHh!!!
So you libtards expect Kavanaugh to just sit quietly as you LIE, spread phony allegations, and destroy his life, reputation, and family? Wrong. The Dems got put in their place and were so cowardly they ALL hung their heads and wouldn't even look at Graham or Kavanaugh when they got called out. Enjoy Justice Kavanaugh and no there will be NO blue wave. Expect the usual suspects here to cry some more after the confirmation.
I found the statement by bloomenpuss this morning indicative of liberals in Washington. Victim mentality, weak disgusting people that need to look in the mirror.