OH2 down again

All I know my hobby phone is littered with messages from texts I sent weeks and even months ago From providers who never replied or ghosted me mid communication lol Originally Posted by junglemonkey
I got to believe alot of females are hurting right now. When I get on there it's like 8 or 9 ads day and it's normally more than that. Like someone said it's a pain in the ass trying to click on anything now because you have to keep hitting the advanced button then hit go to ourhome unsafe. I will say this though I've been also hit up by alot of women and I'm playing the long game called I name my price lol.
Any success on naming your price with GPS girls Pitroom?

I would agree this would probably be a good chance to do that.
DDOS attacks and what's going on SSL certificate issues, are separate things. For the non-techy, DDOS attacks keep you from visiting the site period or intermittently getting in. You'd be able to login without issue just 1 attempt in 100x or so. Certificate issues are different and consistently throw the errors observed. Cert issues also allow eavesdropping.

I think OH2 is a threat, and I know I'm about the 50th to state this but...it feels like a threat to providers and visitors b/c of the certificate issues.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2831422
Then simply don't use it or do so. ECCIE is a threat also. Everything you post on here is cached by Google, law enforcement is on the site, and you are conducting in hobby that is actually against the law everywhere but in portions of Nevada (as far as the US is concerned). This Chicken Little attitude every time someone toots is just so funny to sit back and watch.
Eww! ! Bragging about taking advantage of providers because 1/1000000 sites are down. Gross

I got to believe alot of females are hurting right now. When I get on there it's like 8 or 9 ads day and it's normally more than that. Like someone said it's a pain in the ass trying to click on anything now because you have to keep hitting the advanced button then hit go to ourhome unsafe. I will say this though I've been also hit up by alot of women and I'm playing the long game called I name my price lol. Originally Posted by Pitroom
dafuq?
Trolls
They like a bad rash.....
Eww! ! Bragging about taking advantage of providers because 1/1000000 sites are down. Gross Originally Posted by Nicole_love
Sir sweetheart I am by far gross but what I am is prudent. If a provider unsolicited reaches out to me I most definitely will ask for a concession on her rate and I don't think thats being mean. I'm not here to ever pretend like I'm just rolling in money. I want the best service at a rate I can stomach. 300 and more an hour spoils in my stomach like old tuna. But hey to each his own. It's up to the lady to accept or reject then hold up to her part of the bargain and deliver quality service. It helps that in person I'm quite enjoyable to be around....
One more thing. Women automatically quantify being a gentleman with who has the most money or who blows the most money. A gentleman is someone who doesn't try to be anyone he is not, holds up to his word, and treats the lady with exquisite respect while she is in his company. Once you are in the co.pany of a true gentleman youll leave the encounter feeling great in more ways than just your bank account. Alot of times you ladies don't leave feeling that way but that's another thread.
One more thing. Women automatically quantify being a gentleman with who has the most money or who blows the most money. A gentleman is someone who doesn't try to be anyone he is not, holds up to his word, and treats the lady with exquisite respect while she is in his company. Once you are in the co.pany of a true gentleman youll leave the encounter feeling great in more ways than just your bank account. Alot of times you ladies don't leave feeling that way but that's another thread. Originally Posted by Pitroom
This is absolutely true! Many a times a little bit of being a gentleman has gone a lot further then my wallet could ever take me and the ladies seem to love it!
Eww! ! Bragging about taking advantage of providers because 1/1000000 sites are down. Gross Originally Posted by Nicole_love
I agree, let's meet up & discuss it further.
Ladies, pay attention to posters like this. They are nothing but lowballers. Plus they really are gross. Ewwwwwwwww.

Sir sweetheart I am by far gross but what I am is prudent. If a provider unsolicited reaches out to me I most definitely will ask for a concession on her rate and I don't think thats being mean. I'm not here to ever pretend like I'm just rolling in money. I want the best service at a rate I can stomach. 300 and more an hour spoils in my stomach like old tuna. But hey to each his own. It's up to the lady to accept or reject then hold up to her part of the bargain and deliver quality service. It helps that in person I'm quite enjoyable to be around.... Originally Posted by Pitroom
If you say so.

This is absolutely true! Many a times a little bit of being a gentleman has gone a lot further then my wallet could ever take me and the ladies seem to love it! Originally Posted by big_jay
In your dreams...maybe..

All I know my hobby phone is littered with messages from texts I sent weeks and even months ago From providers who never replied or ghosted me mid communication lol Originally Posted by junglemonkey