I honestly need advice

Darter now that is great advice. I will talk to a couple of them and see what they say. Also, as I've said before I know it will not stay a secret. Lol,every single person has said if they find a civi woman they are gna show them how to do it!
CB,will have to wait till the secrets are and hopes he can get someone with experience to try the phoenix kiss. ..mmm...then again have fun with someone inexperienced in the bj. I'm sure you'll have fun CB
One of the best BJ promotions I have seen lately was by a local provider who issued a challenge to potential clients. The challenge involved a special price for an introductory BJ-only session, and those gents who could nut twice in the allotted time (25 minutes) received a certain dollar amount of services from that provider for a later session (or maybe some who won the challenge cashed it in and extended their time, idk). Anyway it sounded hot to me, created some buzz on another board and appeared to generate quite a few new clients for her. Intriguing idea.
That is an interesting idea. Mmmm...so far only 1 person has been able to pop twice but that was because it was an hr long and we had plenty of time. Also it was a really hot session. I will keep that idea as a possibility. Thanks for that idea slowhand.
As i was going through my daily life I was thinking about if you did the Fireraider wrong the results are rather unpleasant. That let me on a different track of thinking that for domanatrixs doing Fireraider might be a useful training tool/punishment. Mmmm.. I think I need to talk to someone on that
Here's what you need in your reviews:

"OMFG!! THE BEST BBBJTCNQNS EVER! FirePhoenix has some new techniques that are absolutely AMAZING! I can't describe them here as I have been sworn to secrecy. But, believe me, it was the BEST fellatio I have ever had and I consider my self quite the connoisseur of fellatio. And the sensation lasts for hours! I couldn't believe it until I experienced it myself. And I will be back to see her again and again and again. These techniques will never get stale. If you don't live near Austin, it is well worth the drive or plane ride. FirePhoenix is an absolute must-see and should be on every hobby bucket list."

Then, you need to go on tour and in each state, target a couple of clients that write lots of detailed reviews and ask for a quick review if he liked what you did. Word will spread. I'll sign up to be your first in AL.
Here's what you need in your reviews:

"OMFG!! THE BEST BBBJTCNQNS EVER! FirePhoenix has some new techniques that are absolutely AMAZING! I can't describe them here as I have been sworn to secrecy. But, believe me, it was the BEST fellatio I have ever had and I consider my self quite the connoisseur of fellatio. And the sensation lasts for hours! I couldn't believe it until I experienced it myself. And I will be back to see her again and again and again. These techniques will never get stale. If you don't live near Austin, it is well worth the drive or plane ride. FirePhoenix is an absolute must-see and should be on every hobby bucket list."

Then, you need to go on tour and in each state, target a couple of clients that write lots of detailed reviews and ask for a quick review if he liked what you did. Word will spread. I'll sign up to be your first in AL. Originally Posted by Woodford
Good advice to promote business.
That had me giggling this morning. Sounded like a 1900s pitch for a cure all that traveling salesman did. Thank you, Woodford
One of the best BJ promotions I have seen lately was by a local provider who issued a challenge to potential clients. The challenge involved a special price for an introductory BJ-only session, and those gents who could nut twice in the allotted time (25 minutes) received a certain dollar amount of services from that provider for a later session (or maybe some who won the challenge cashed it in and extended their time, idk). Anyway it sounded hot to me, created some buzz on another board and appeared to generate quite a few new clients for her. Intriguing idea. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
The provider in this said three guys had been successful out of more than a dozen or so. Seems to me for your purposes another variation might be a challenge for those who can hold off nutting in a certain time period -- if your trick is as good as you say, that might be tougher accomplishment.
With the phoenix kiss there is no telling who pops fast and who can last. In both products being used there is a slight numbing agent that can take affect of a guy can hold off on the first sensations which tend to be to overwhelming. Hell half the time I don't even get to the second part of the Phoenix kiss
Just like any product you can't say "Its the best ever" and except people to believe it without proof. Especially since you want to keep the technique a secret.
If I were you i'd offer a 5-10min special for about 1/5(yes you want it that low because this part isnt about $ its about spreading your product) of you regular prices so you get a lot of attention. From there the product will speak for itself on if people return or not. If you have confidence in yourself that this is the best bj ever go for it.
as someone who rarely finishes from a BJ. I would find guys like me and after that you will silence the skeptics
Well, a news update.My new techniques are slowly gaining word of mouth. Still a 99% approval rate for everything I said the phoenix kiss and Fireraider would do. Yes guys have been keeping the secret of the techniques. I really appreciate that. Bad news austin guys still don't believe they are new techniques and even with the challenge.
Any blowjob that is not CIM and Swallow is nothing great. That is why no one is tooting your horn for you. Come on it feeling good I am coming and you stop sucking. Wtfreak.
It's not a threAD. I'm truly asking for advice because I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
This is certainly a threAD. As for what you might be doing wrong, maybe it's trying to manipulate the review process. Work your magic, and let the reviews speak for themselves. You'll know you've hit paydirt when you start reeling in those awesome fake reviews

To the last 2 posters, what is wrong with the both of you? To nigsub go find all the cim women you want but thats not me so why even post on my thread? To show your an ahole? Congrats, mission accomplished. To solitairey,your handle says it all. I don't have one fake review, also i ask people NOT to say anything about the techniques only how the sensation felt to them.