Chicago style pizza

thanks, OoB. i gotta check this out.
Chicago Pizzeria.. the Heights.. Airline just south of Cavalcade
Gino's East opened in the Woodlands back in November

http://www.ginoseast.com/news/ginos-east-expands-texas/
I am going to try Ginos soon as well as Chicago Pizzeria. A good deep dish Chicago style is rare now and good Sicilian is also hard to find. Barry's is just okay and Star isn't really good at all.
  1. Woodlands Menu | Gino's East Of Chicago Deep Dish Pizza

www.ginoseast.com/menus/woodlands-menu CachedDeep Dish Nachos $9.00. Tortilla Chips, Refried Beans, Cheddar Cheese, Black Olives, Jalapeņos, Pico De Gallo. Add Grilled Chicken, Bacon Or Bbq Brisket For $3 Each
Just ate there two nights ago. A small will feed two people, My S.O. and I could not finish it
I'm headed to Gino's today to see if it really taste like my hometown. Even franchises seem to curve recipes to the regions they are in.
I'm headed to Gino's today to see if it really taste like my hometown. Even franchises seem to curve recipes to the regions they are in. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Let us know how it is. I'll make my way out there one day but the woodlands isn't a place I visit very often.
Gino's is just okay in the woodlands. Nothing to write home about. If you want true Chicago deep dish go to Peaquods in Chicago. It's in the Lincoln park neighborhood if anyone ever goes there on a trip. You will forget the chains!!! Current Chitown transplant.
  • Seedy
  • 02-01-2015, 07:38 PM
I am up here in the gino's woodlands now watching the game and chowing down on a supreme. It is good, but to be honest I would prefer a good Sicilian pizza better. I will come back, I just have a preference for a little chewier crust. Sauce had a good tomato flavor, I prefer mine with a more basil, and oregano flavor. Worth the trip if you've not had Chicago style before. Service was excellent.
This is all jibberish to me (was going to say Greek).

But all i know about pizza is that they are round.

Then i saw a commercial for some square ones.

I do love to eat pizza though. Round or square. Thick or thin. With coupons or without.