Do you like them demure or just fucking nasty

What can I say? Even SL agrees that my ideal girl has more class than burkalini's ideal girl!

SL, you are an honest man whore and a gentleman!! You know quality and demand nothing less! Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977
sweetie, a classy lady can still f*ck like an animal, haven't you ever heard the term -"A lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets "

Also I'm sure Burk wasn't describing his "idea girl" but simply his "ideal session" big big difference. This isn't e harmony
I'm making a list, and checking it twice!

Phyco Rough Crazy Anything Goes
SNL
SexyKaylen
LilredRobin

Reserved, Kind, Gentle, Caring
SkylarCruzWantsYou

Any one else?
  • Aguy
  • 07-31-2011, 07:14 AM
I think some of this boils down to the difference between kinky and perverted. Kinky is anything you will do and perverted is anything you won't. What's one persons nasty is another persons "normal"
"Do you like them demure or just fucking nasty"

. . . yes.

. . . yes. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
LOL
+1
LOL
+1 Originally Posted by lilred_robin
+2
After 6 months of hobbying and experiencing both sides of the coin, I'm learning that I much prefer the demure side. I immensely enjoy a session with a lady that is gentle, soft, and sometimes a little bit shy.

A lady that can generate and maintain that illusion without difficulty is the lady that will see the lion's share of my budget. They know who they are, too.
  • mike2
  • 07-31-2011, 08:35 AM
sweetie, a classy lady can still f*ck like an animal haven't you ever heard the term -"A lady in the street but a freak in the sheets "

Also I'm sure Burk wasn't describing his "idea girl" but simply his "ideal session" big big difference. This isn't e harmony Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Being in the hobby for a while now I can vouch for sweet n little and what she is saying. I have had providers will literally fuck and suck like there is no tommorrow and not because they are in a hurry. It all depends on the chemistry, of course if she has had a couple of "fluffers" a.k.a. limp dicks during the past few days then I have had the pleasure of being the recipient of many of those women cumming so hard they squeezed the cum right out of me, or in one case while eating her I almost lost my tongue...... All about communication and senses. Read the ladies sites as many describe what their turn on's are.
[quote=JohnnyG1977;1522056]What can I say? Even SL agrees that my ideal girl has more class than burkalini's ideal girl!

There is a thread on class going on right now so I will tell you what I think the definition of class is.

To me class is no bullshit honesty. To be able to stand on the true you. Anything else is just a cover.

To put a sexual preference in context of class just doesn't stand up.

Maybe you have never been quietly fucked over. lol
I think some of this boils down to the difference between kinky and perverted. Kinky is anything you will do and perverted is anything you won't. What's one persons nasty is another persons "normal" Originally Posted by Aguy
You nailed it! Now why didn't I think of that?

. . . yes. Originally Posted by Iaintliein

Being in the hobby for a while now I can vouch for sweet n little and what she is saying. I have had providers will literally fuck and suck like there is no tommorrow and not because they are in a hurry. It all depends on the chemistry, of course if she has had a couple of "fluffers" a.k.a. limp dicks during the past few days then I have had the pleasure of being the recipient of many of those women cumming so hard they squeezed the cum right out of me, or in one case while eating her I almost lost my tongue..... Originally Posted by mike2
DAM!
[quote=burkalini;1522508]

Maybe you have never been quietly fucked over. lol Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977
I've ben fucked over, and over, and over, and over.....
[quote=Still Looking;1522562]

I've ben fucked over, and over, and over, and over..... Originally Posted by burkalini
I guess that can be a good and bad thing.
[quote=burkalini;1523910]

I guess that can be a good and bad thing. Originally Posted by Still Looking
It's ALL good!
Nice to know that a few females in the business like the wild side of sex vs the Cupid way. Heck turn on national geographic and see the animals get down. It's often a chase fight struggle wrestle etc....end result they both getting what they want. So I do agree somewhat we are animalistic.

Spank me fuck me cum on my face.....grabbing ankles....harder....this brings Hollywood to us vs going to watch it at video store or on pc.
Nice to know that a few females in the business like the wild side of sex vs the Cupid way. Heck turn on national geographic and see the animals get down. It's often a chase fight struggle wrestle etc....end result they both getting what they want. So I do agree somewhat we are animalistic.

Spank me fuck me cum on my face.....grabbing ankles....harder....this brings Hollywood to us vs going to watch it at video store or on pc. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Yes, window shopper we are animals. However, there are differences between us and the species you watch on Nat Geo.

Namely, we have the ability to think! Therefore, our mating ritual involves much more than fucking. It involves so much more because of our intellectual capacity.