In what age range do you prefer your provider to be?

screw only 18-23, screw and talk a little 24-29, screw and talk 30-40, talk and screw 40+.

there are exceptions since I am an equal opportunity screwer.
A option for all of above would have been nice, I've enjoyed ladies from 18-50 plus in the hobby. It's all good, especially if it's Strange Pussy.
18 to 80 blind, crippled, or crazy. It don't matter.
This is one where it totally depends on the woman. Age is a number; attitude is far more important.
This is one where it totally depends on the woman. Age is a number; attitude is far more important. Originally Posted by blowpop
Agree but to answer the question 30's and 40's
I've seen providers of all age ranges, and it's all good. That said, I prefer someone who is at least 30, but what is more important than age is emotional and sexual maturity. There are some 40-somethings who can be absolutely adolescent.
Why does the poll stop at 40? There are a number of over 40 providers who are absolutely wonderful.

There are Junesetx, Fancyinheels, 1ThickBlond (my latest WONDERFUL find thanks to Rezo's post on the old board). There are more, but you get my point.

Many of my providers have been 40+, I tend to look for ladies in that age range since I am 50+ myself. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
I could only put 4 choices for the poll. Thats why I also put the A,B,C,D,E,F.
Thanks for all the replies. They were very interesting to read.
I have tapped 19 - 50+

The older (35+) providers have generally been more fun.
If I were paying for a session..
I'd want a lady between 25-45. Someone with enough experience, but not quite my mom's age (50)
I know a LOT of experienced girls who are 20, but I would feel awkward. Just a personal preference.
18 to 80 blind, crippled, or crazy. It don't matter. Originally Posted by simpleton
That's funny ^. I haven't heard anyone say that in many years.

A) 18 - 24

B) 25 - 30

C) 31 - 35

D) 36 - 40

E) 41 - 45

F) 46 - 50

G) 50 + Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

Good thread Brooke.

I prefer 18-24.... without the manager like BB said.